Want to cry but cant.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
My life lately has been feeling like an episode of Ebenezer scrooge. Like I am doomed and the whole world hates me and no matter what noone will love me.

Except the only difference is, my only crime is being poor. So its even worse because at least scrooge is rich. But my crime is being poor and it feels like I am in spiritual chains and even some of my male friends wont talk to me and just ignore me on facebook.

I want to cry but cant. All i feel is constant fear and anxiety like no matter what I cant win. No matter what i cant even have friends even male friends. No matter what its rigged and No matter what the gov wants to poison me with cancer and oppress me with everything else. And then the loops begin of how the girl I love doesnt love me and all i get is unrequited love and then I read posts from notheregoaway saying he got rejected 1400 times and I feel like the whole society is Rigged and i am Doomed like a black mirror episode of evil and damnation.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
I'm also very poor.

I live in a small efficiency apartment but I have a car, But both of those things my parents pay for because I can't afford them. I can only afford about $500 of my $980 rent and my electric and a small amount of food a month. Everything else my parents pay for because they feel bad for me and presumably don't want me to be homeless.

I have tremendous low self worth. I know in my heart and brain I will be alone my whole life and never experience love and sex (unless I fuck a cheap hooker and risk going to jail). It's very depressing being alone 24/7 365 and often times life feels cold and pointless. But I try to enjoy things besides sex, love, and female interaction. Like my hobbies... I started a small ebay business selling refurbished laptops...It doesn't make me much money (maybe $10-$50 a month profit) but it keeps me busy, I really enjoy reading, history, and visiting historic places occasionally. I also exercise at night which helps me sleep.

It's not much and my life is still pathetic, Sure. But it gives me a slight amount of happiness and fulfillment.

I don't know you so I don't know what your day to day is like, I myself am very awkward socially so I like to stay to myself. But you can still have solitary hobbies, Do you have anything that you are interested in? Plenty of hobbies are free or very cheap.

oldrootsnewtrees

Incels.Net Novice
My life lately has been feeling like an episode of Ebenezer scrooge. Like I am doomed and the whole world hates me and no matter what noone will love me.

Except the only difference is, my only crime is being poor. So its even worse because at least scrooge is rich. But my crime is being poor and it feels like I am in spiritual chains and even some of my male friends wont talk to me and just ignore me on facebook.

I want to cry but cant. All i feel is constant fear and anxiety like no matter what I cant win. No matter what i cant even have friends even male friends. No matter what its rigged and No matter what the gov wants to poison me with cancer and oppress me with everything else. And then the loops begin of how the girl I love doesnt love me and all i get is unrequited love and then I read posts from notheregoaway saying he got rejected 1400 times and I feel like the whole society is Rigged and i am Doomed like a black mirror episode of evil and damnation.
If you wanna talk, let me know. I used to feel the way you felt before but now I’m just numb to it all and actually enjoying things in life for once.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I'm also very poor.

I live in a small efficiency apartment but I have a car, But both of those things my parents pay for because I can't afford them. I can only afford about $500 of my $980 rent and my electric and a small amount of food a month. Everything else my parents pay for because they feel bad for me and presumably don't want me to be homeless.

I have tremendous low self worth. I know in my heart and brain I will be alone my whole life and never experience love and sex (unless I fuck a cheap hooker and risk going to jail). It's very depressing being alone 24/7 365 and often times life feels cold and pointless. But I try to enjoy things besides sex, love, and female interaction. Like my hobbies... I started a small ebay business selling refurbished laptops...It doesn't make me much money (maybe $10-$50 a month profit) but it keeps me busy, I really enjoy reading, history, and visiting historic places occasionally. I also exercise at night which helps me sleep.

It's not much and my life is still pathetic, Sure. But it gives me a slight amount of happiness and fulfillment.

I don't know you so I don't know what your day to day is like, I myself am very awkward socially so I like to stay to myself. But you can still have solitary hobbies, Do you have anything that you are interested in? Plenty of hobbies are free or very cheap.
Its not really your fault. This society has been rigged for most people to be poor.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I don’t have Facebook since my profile got disabled but you can always chat with me whenever you want to. I don’t ignore people unless they deserve it and are acting like morons.