W for the WIN? Think AGAIN!

Tupolev

Спецназ
Hey feminiѕts and media article writers reading this, do you think my spirit is dead?

Think again! I've become indestructible, and though your agendas may bend me and break me, i will get back up and put myself together until my final breath. I will resist your agendas until the bitter end. You can write all the hit pieces on us you want. Try to put us in a negative spotlight. Call us extremists, call us misogynists, call us what you will, but we're here, and i have news for you... We're not going ANYWHERE.

Your feminiѕt agendas stole my future. You TRASHED the culture around me, you POISONED society. You successfully ruined gender relations and robbed us of human connection. Yet here i am, STRONG as I've ever been.

Do you realize how strong and resilient we are? We've endured a lifetime of loss and suffering, but we're STILL here.

You can go to hell, and take your worthless piece of garbage agendas with you.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Anesthetic said:
Do you realize how strong and resilient we are? We've endured a lifetime of loss and suffering, but we're STILL here.
How can you crush the uncrushable?
Oh they're trying so hard. But it's in my blood to keep resisting them over and over and over again. It's like the more they attack us, the stronger i become.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hey feminiѕts and media article writers reading this, do you think my spirit is dead?

Think again! I've become indestructible, and though your agendas may bend me and break me, i will get back up and put myself together until my final breath. I will resist your agendas until the bitter end. You can write all the hit pieces on us you want. Try to put us in a negative spotlight. Call us extremists, call us misogynists, call us what you will, but we're here, and i have news for you... We're not going ANYWHERE.

Your feminiѕt agendas stole my future. You TRASHED the culture around me, you POISONED society. You successfully ruined gender relations and robbed us of human connection. Yet here i am, STRONG as I've ever been.

View attachment 21903
Based high quality post. It's the best for us to hold our ground against cucks.

Apathycel

A nobody

View attachment 21903

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Anesthetic said:

View attachment 21903
View attachment 21913
@FastBananaCEO

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Anesthetic said:
How can you crush the uncrushable?
Oh they're trying so hard. But it's in my blood to keep resisting them over and over and over again. It's like the more they attack us, the stronger i become.
Yes I do draw strength from the cruelty, sentiments die, vision grows and the will to do what must be done grips life even stronger. If the pact I am planning takes fruit then the elites have undoubtedly made a grave mistake.
They have allowed a code in the matrix to go unchecked and it shall ruin them.

watch from 2.50 I don't know how to timestamp these things

FastBananaCEO

Mod
Apathycel said:
Anesthetic said:

View attachment 21903
View attachment 21913
@FastBananaCEO