Volcels ?

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
I do not understand why would anyone consider volcels are the ones who do not belong here. Imagine being an incel for so long your disdain for foids grow to a point where its just pure hatred.
And this raw hatred keeps you from ascending or even looking at foids. Even if they have moneymaxxed, surgerymaxxed or some other kind of thing. They get the chance to ascend but they don't. Because they sympathise with incels. It is only natural that only men can actually understand the pain, they know what an incel goes through.
Just been thinking about how different kinds of men(orbiters, simps, chads, volcels) have an impact on the community

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
I don't have anything against volcels. The quality of women is so bad that I find it completely understandable if you want to stay away from them. You go outside and over 80% of foids have a body modification besides being overweight or obese.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
The only foid I ever got serious attention from was so far below my looks match, that even with fakeup,my Dick got a reverse erection. Her looks match likely got aborted after his mother saw his face.

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
I don't have anything against volcels. The quality of women is so bad that I find it completely understandable if you want to stay away from them. You go outside and over 80% of foids have a body modification besides being overweight or obese.
Yeah. on a fitness forum, I saw this chad, tall, white and muscular. The discussion was about how many foids he fucks, and he just says he hates foids. Something about they didn't car for him when he was a fat acne ridden pasty dude, and now all of a sudden foids are now into his ""personality"".
Makes me think blackpill hits you in many ways. For some its the lack of foid attention, but for few it is the amount of foid attention they get after they change themselves in a very drastic way. Foid vanity and shallowness has no end it seems

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
I don't have anything against volcel normies. Foids today are uncontrollable bitches.

I'm only against fakecels who do have a gf or sexual partners without paying.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
wizardcel said:
Yeah. on a fitness forum, I saw this chad, tall, white and muscular. The discussion was about how many foids he fucks, and he just says he hates foids. Something about they didn't car for him when he was a fat acne ridden pasty dude, and now all of a sudden foids are now into his ""personality"".
Makes me think blackpill hits you in many ways. For some its the lack of foid attention, but for few it is the amount of foid attention they get after they change themselves in a very drastic way. Foid vanity and shallowness has no end it seems
The ugly duckling pill is genuinely soul crushing for some people, I've seen it in action and it's depressing

FatCel