volcels vs incels

farleftist

one of my closest friends is a volcel and he says that hes completely asexual. hes honestly very attractive (no homo haha). what are your opinions of volcels and any experiences you have had with any of them?

Blobed

Lounge member
Blobed said:
farleftist said:
interesting. have you told anyone in real life about you being an incel
most of the times I don't need to tell and when I tell them they do not get surprised
hmm. do you get negative remarks when you tell them or are they more understanding?
they don't like and usually change their attitude with me. sometimes begin a incel it is like having a contagious disease.
I tried to lie saying that I not an incel but I not good in leing and they can easily know the truth

Stargazer

Femoid
I dont know about other countries but at least in the UK the term is rather unknown...

Honestly if i told any of my girlfriends about the term 'incel' im pretty certain none of them would have a clue what it means without looking it up.

TheUnworthy

Lounge member
I dont know about other countries but at least in the UK the term is rather unknown...

Honestly if i told any of my girlfriends about the term 'incel' im pretty certain none of them would have a clue what it means without looking it up.
I know British incels, women are the same no matter race or nationality.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
TheUnworthy said:
Africacel said africa girls are much easier, and unlike american girls, enjoy getting flirting compliments.
Perhaps, there aren't many actual Africans where I'm from.
I mean actual girls of africa. Not black chicks who are mixed usually with white dna and adopt the entitled feminiѕt american attitude.

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:

Im not saying there are no Incels in the UK, there definately are. Its just that the term isnt widely known.

The sad thing is the media has really fucked you over, so even if i were to name-drop the term and they look it up, they're not going to be inclined to give sympathy.

Because hookers are legal in UK so the amount of incels are very few.
Eh, its one of those things that is technically legal, but its heavily regulated with bogus laws that contradict eachother. So it makes the practice very difficult.

Stargazer

Femoid
Stargazer said:
Unfortunately theres still a lot of people out there who do pay attention to the media. Especially women.
Npcs and/or brainlets.
There are a lot of them unfortunately. Ive come to realise that the human race is far less intelligent than i used to give them credit for. However most people have the capacity to grow providing the particular subject is broached correctly.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
There are a lot of them unfortunately. Ive come to realise that the human race is far less intelligent than i used to give them credit for. However most people have the capacity to grow providing the particular subject is broached correctly.
the average human iq is dropping fast right now, thanks for the lack of evolutionary pressure