Videogames

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Does anyone else get this weird feeling when browsing games, esp. indie games, that they all have this crappy numale vibe?

For example, when I think about retro games of the 90's, I get this wizardly vibe like it was made by some kind of powerful and secretive wizard, or effete Japanese man. But when I look at the new games, I get this numale vibe.

When I look at DOS games I get this vibe that the programmer looks like this:
or



When I look a newer games I imagine the programmer looks like this. Not the black guy, but the other guy:

Also this


Also this guy has mario mustache so his game's might be half decent, at least he's not bland like the other guy.




Indiegames were supposedly going to save the videogame industry, but ironically I find more often enjoyment in general from AAA titles.
 

Malakai

Well-Known Member
AAA games usually bore me. Sure they are epic in scale, but after several hours its just the same ol' ѕhit for the sake of fluff.
There are a few I like though, I enjoy JRPGs though I never have time to play them. I am currently working on Rise of the Tomb Raider so I can start Shadow.
I'm not much for FPSs though I really dig Overwatch.
It seems like indie games pack more into a much smaller scale and personally I enjoy that better.
 

killhatori

Member
i like indie games sometimes. you just have to find the right ones. i just play psp jrpgs tho.
smt used to be grittier but now its for normalfags
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKXbBgjuh4
 

DarthZaza

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKXbBgjuh4
Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
DarthZaza said:
lordoftheincels said:
Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKXbBgjuh4
Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
Call of doodoo is garbage, but word on this.
 

DarthZaza

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
DarthZaza said:
lordoftheincels said:
Always seeing a trend of numale games that look like PBS throwaway cartoons. I can't believe that grown adults, even teenagers or 8 year olds would enjoy this stuff. It's so watered down to look at.It's like we are living in a full-on dystopia, but people are acting like ѕhit's some kind of daycare. How can even soyboy's like this ѕhit, its so infantile and cookie-cutter-corporate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKXbBgjuh4
Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
Call of doodoo is garbage, but word on this.
Oh come on , everyone knows cod’s garbage full of micro transactions . But you can’t deny the golden era of cod -mw2-bo1-bo2
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
DarthZaza said:
lordoftheincels said:
DarthZaza said:
Loooool ! I was thinking The same how the hell can people like this extremely childish stuff! it doesn’t even look good ,play call of duty or something else
Call of doodoo is garbage, but word on this.
Oh come on , everyone knows cod’s garbage full of micro transactions . But you can’t deny the golden era of cod -mw2-bo1-bo2
Even some turds are golden.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
So I watched the Breath of the Wilds video, I wanted to see what the numales were getting into.

Its so slow paced and sappy. Watching it put me to sleep. I dont get why the critics rave about it. If you are interested in it here is all the cutscenes (without the gameplay.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzNek4MfK5M
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
I played Forza Horizon 4. It was kind of just meh. It seem overly too much like a feminized yuppie hipster kind of game. It just seemed dull. I liked playing as a chick in Perfect Dark, and some other racing games, but the vibe of Horizon didn't really jive with me.
 

NotanIncel123

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
I played Forza Horizon 4. It was kind of just meh. It seem overly too much like a feminized yuppie hipster kind of game. It just seemed dull. I liked playing as a chick in Perfect Dark, and some other racing games, but the vibe of Horizon didn't really jive with me.
Yeah FH4 is a bit different from the other Forzas. Not quite as good, but for lots of different reasons. The memes were never a thing in the other ones. Tbh, if u want a legit forza racing experience, pick up the Forza Motorsports games. They're much better and less cringy.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
NotanIncel123 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I played Forza Horizon 4. It was kind of just meh. It seem overly too much like a feminized yuppie hipster kind of game. It just seemed dull. I liked playing as a chick in Perfect Dark, and some other racing games, but the vibe of Horizon didn't really jive with me.
Yeah FH4 is a bit different from the other Forzas. Not quite as good, but for lots of different reasons. The memes were never a thing in the other ones. Tbh, if u want a legit forza racing experience, pick up the Forza Motorsports games. They're much better and less cringy.
I prefer cringe over tedium. At least with cringe there is some kind of factor any day. I played Forza 7 it just seems droll to me. I prefer arcade race games.
 

Noa

New Member
lordoftheincels said:
Does anyone else get this weird feeling when browsing games, esp. indie games, that they all have this crappy numale vibe?

For example, when I think about retro games of the 90's, I get this wizardly vibe like it was made by some kind of powerful and secretive wizard, or effete Japanese man. But when I look at the new games, I get this numale vibe.

When I look at DOS games I get this vibe that the programmer looks like this:
or



When I look a newer games I imagine the programmer looks like this. Not the black guy, but the other guy:

Also this


Also this guy has mario mustache so his game's might be half decent, at least he's not bland like the other guy.




Indiegames were supposedly going to save the videogame industry, but ironically I find more often enjoyment in general from AAA titles.
Just so you know, the black guy is Cornel West, he's one of the greatest minds of our time. What's wrong with the white guy?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Cornel West is a run of the mill SJW. He has some views I agree with (animal rights) and others that are just cucky. Where is the evidence he is one of the greatest minds of our time?

The white guy looks super modernized. Like a yuppie or hipster.
 

notheregoaway

Well-Known Member
Most of the games I have are at least 20 years old. I maybe buy 5 new games a year and then sell them (not to GameStop) after getting done with them. But I can play an old game like Crash Bandicoot or Blackthorne for hours to this day.
 
Top