[Vent] Loneliness has made me a terrible person.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Nowadays I am angry, bitter and jealous most of the day. I used to think of myself as a good person, but not anymore. And quite frankly I don't give a ѕhit if people think I'm hateful.
People are so awful these days, normies don't care about you if you are not beneficial to them, they always try to use you then throw you out like trash. Chads do get sympathy from these fags due to halo effect but we don't have that looks, thus we are ugly to them.
Whenever you go ask for help, they tell you "Its your mistake man up!" "You are entitled" and other bullshits, yet by saying all these they expect us to be their wage slaves and part of society but in the end if you just get nothing from the society except some paper money, why waste your time with this?

Normies shouldn't be surprised when men are dropping out of this ѕhit, then they whine about us not being their slaves and mock us. F them all. I hope a stronger version of corona virus get them, we can always LDAR & NEETmaxxx but normies specially holes can't go on without attention and somehow they will get it by socialization.

Foids only like one type of guy and it's chad.

20200321_120417.jpg

Last edited:

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Super based post!

I don't view myself as a good or bad person anymore. I view myself as an entity that's been tortured, and whatever i am as a result of that, well...that's just what i am.
Naturally none of us were born hateful but thanks to the society and normies behavior treating our ugly and mentally ill brothers like trash made us like this. We weren't supposed to be outcasts among outcasts.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Nowadays I am angry, bitter and jealous most of the day. I used to think of myself as a good person, but not anymore. And quite frankly I don't give a ѕhit if people think I'm hateful.
People are so awful these days, normies don't care about you if you are not beneficial to them, they always try to use you then throw you out like trash. Chads do get sympathy from these fags due to halo effect but we don't have that looks, thus we are ugly to them.
Whenever you go ask for help, they tell you "Its your mistake man up!" "You are entitled" and other bullshits, yet by saying all these they expect us to be their wage slaves and part of society but in the end if you just get nothing from the society except some paper money, why waste your time with this?

Normies shouldn't be surprised when men are dropping out of this ѕhit, then they whine about us not being their slaves and mock us. F them all. I hope a stronger version of corona virus get them, we can always LDAR & NEETmaxxx but normies specially holes can't go on without attention and somehow they will get it by socialization.

View attachment 14199
lol at the picture

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata

View attachment 14199
If you feel this way many others feel this way.
The great LDAR rebellion is coming boyo.
Men are dogs, you feed them and love them and they'll be by your side until the end of time. However you beat them and starve them....
it's only a matter of time until the hound bites back.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:

View attachment 14199
lol at the picture
The whole world and foid nature is a comedy.

fhu8pa16wsp31.png

@Oogabooga here I made a version without that noodle hoe. You won't see her again.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Hidden said:

View attachment 14199
lol at the picture
The whole world and foid nature is a comedy.

View attachment 14212

@Oogabooga here I made a version without that noodle hoe. You won't see her again.
Men are actually people. In their nature they are honest and good, at least in comparison to foids.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!

View attachment 14199
Learn to OWN your shadow, and embrace your dark side.... At this point, I dont just consider myself Evil anymore.... Anymore then a tornado is Evil, or an explosion of the Sun... I think of my dark side as a Earth ending potential disaster, but walking in Human form.. Cant be bargained with, cant be reasoned with, it just exists, without mercy, empathy, nor regret... I accept myself as I am... However, I am also a diplomat, out of necessity.. A learned skill

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:

View attachment 14199
Learn to OWN your shadow, and embrace your dark side.... At this point, I dont just consider myself Evil anymore.... Anymore then a tornado is Evil, or an explosion of the Sun... I think of my dark side as a Earth ending potential disaster, but walking in Human form.. Cant be bargained with, cant be reasoned with, it just exists, without mercy, empathy, nor regret... I accept myself as I am... However, I am also a diplomat, out of necessity.. A learned skill
Embrace the hatred and black pill. It shall set us all free.

We are not evil. Society made us this way.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Hidden said:

View attachment 14199

As I said, Im beyond HATRED, have been for many years... MY dark side feels no hate, its pure destruction, for ALL, innocent and not, makes no distinction anymore...

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
We are much nobler than dogs
Yes, we are. Foids are nasty.

View attachment 14213
I'll be honest i never even wanted sex. As cringy as it sounds I just wanted someone to hold and to have similar interests/personalities with (kek). I hated the idea of "pumping and dumping" if it were my choice i'd just have one long relationship until death.
Women are absolutely emotionally celibate when it comes to men. They never give emotional warmth and they always have to put you in this domineering I've got absolute god like control at all times role. (at least from what I've observed)
There's no woman that you can just be chill with.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Hidden said:
Lordgoro said:

As I said, Im beyond HATRED, have been for many years... MY dark side feels no hate, its pure destruction, for ALL, innocent and not, makes no distinction anymore...
Hatred is weak in comparison to PURE WILL

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Lordgoro said:
Hidden said:

High IQ. Now I realize this. Thanks Cardinal.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Lordgoro said:
High IQ. Now I realize this. Thanks Cardinal.
It is a matter of pure detachment, to see what is and what is not, then to act accordingly with what is just.