[Vent] I hate women but.........

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Even though I hаte women, my brain still has that biological urge to get sex, romantic affection and a baby from a woman. This makes me even angrier. I wish I didn't crave for these things, but I do.

I see women as l see a dog. An animal that has a function, a utility to men.

A dog can help guard your place, hunt rodents, track things for miles, smell a deer etc. But also play and chill.

A woman can warm your PP and provide you with immeasurable pleasure. Our very Dna dictates it. She can also cook and clean the house. Asking for more, is like asking your dog to play with you.

This is why women should stay at home, not outside being a disgusting roast beef clown.

F**k this gay ass clown world.

Violent criminal gets all holes while I'm here dealing with @GameDevCel shitting on me.

31f1421.jpg

Tupolev

Спецназ
Top tier thread

Yes, women were meant to be housewives. It was a huge mistake allowing them in men's workplaces. They had gender roles to fulfill, but they stopped fulfilling them many decades ago. Here we are in 2020, with everything upside down inside out. It's a nightmare.

FatCel

None of us will ever experience love the thought of that dosen't hurt as much as it used to but still the thought of dying alone scares me still a virgin my pepe is still dry always was never got married never had kids had to watch my loved ones my brothers experience all of that while I had to rot away all alone the good thing is after I die I wont exactly care and that's something we will have to remember all of this will end one day

rev van mev

Chilling.
I just hate women. Whether if i elevate them to goddesses or reduce them to steaming piles of green dog shit, i still fucking hate them all the same. I wish severe traumatic brain anuerysms on all them.

Sasaki

Von
Everyone should get married at 14-17
Yes indeed, don't give them time to whore themselves out to all the high-quality males in town, jfl at settling for used up whores with a blown-out cunt from all the bareback nigger cock they received.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Even though I hаte women, my brain still has that biological urge to get sex, romantic affection and a baby from a woman. This makes me even angrier. I wish I didn't crave for these things, but I do.

I see women as l see a dog. An animal that has a function, a utility to men.

A dog can help guard your place, hunt rodents, track things for miles, smell a deer etc. But also play and chill.

A woman can warm your PP and provide you with immeasurable pleasure. Our very Dna dictates it. She can also cook and clean the house. Asking for more, is like asking your dog to play with you.

This is why women should stay at home, not outside being a disgusting roast beef clown.

F**k this gay ass clown world.

Violent criminal gets all holes while I'm here dealing with @GameDevCel shitting on me.

View attachment 9442
The 1940's/50's was the best time for this world, it should've stayed locked in place to this day and maybe the suіcіde rate wouldn't be high like it is. Inflation and soyciety willingly letting these toxic toilets take the world over, smh...

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
The 1940's/50's was the best time for this world, it should've stayed locked in place to this day and maybe the suіcіde rate wouldn't be high like it is. Inflation and soyciety willingly letting these toxic toilets take the world over, smh...
I wouldn't say so about the 1940s, but the 1950s was the peak of U.S. history, truly the greatest decade ever.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
I wouldn't say so about the 1940s, but the 1950s was the peak of U.S. history, truly the greatest decade ever.
Well, then again the world was at war at that time but it still is the same as the 50's.

Though, people were understandably under pressure with reasons compared to this modern society and quickly got over it afterwards when the war was over.

Notice how people was nicer and kind to eachother before 9/11 happened, now it seems this time period acts like it's still under attack by terrorists for something that happened almost 20 years ago. Once 9/11 happened, that's when the 'innocent' and calmer world back then was gone and it's sad...