Valentines day

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
It's not valentines day, it's international lone wolf day. Grill yourself a huge steak.

dsar9013

108/144
Yeah, it is tough for me this year, most times I ignore it, but I guess it is good I didn't go into town and see all the normie couples as that enrages me. But today was just a shitty day in general, Valentines made it worse.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Yeah, it is tough for me this year, most times I ignore it, but I guess it is good I didn't go into town and see all the normie couples as that enrages me. But today was just a shitty day in general, Valentines made it worse.
Buy yourself a box of fine chocolates next time you go to the store. I'm renaming it LONE WOLF'S DAY! To hell with "Valentines".

Synchronize7

Anyway, today was busy training-wise and had an interview for a job I wanted, which I think went okay. Never even got the chance to ask her out, even though she said hi it would've been better had I had the chance to talk to her alone, as in not surrounded by her mates and my lecturer. It's gonna be another month or so then I go back there even then it's just for a day meetup so I can see my work friends again, which I agreed to because, really I don't take mass breakups/losing others too well, could try again then...

But ѕhit she's in a public college, and can (and by probably is on the verge of) going out with anyone there, and if I were to get a shot I'd probably just be cheated on behind my back anyway. Don't even know the last name or town she lives in and the college is over an hour away. Maybe it's best just to let it go.