Valentines day

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
I'm just glad I don't gotta leave the house on that day, I will refuse and just stay my ass in the house. No point to seeing ragefuel in reality watching all of these young couples mog me in front of my face when i'm about their age and cannot get anyone. Fuck life.

rev van mev

Chilling.
I hate this holiday. luckily I have no school on v-day soI don't to see all of the young couples and be reminded of my loneliness. What do you guys think of this day?
I never really put much stock into it as a legitimate holiday, the only thing i fear about it are those Goddamn chalky candy hearts that say stupid crap on them. I can't look at one without feeling like i'm gonna ralph.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
DontWakeMe said:
I don't want to see any couples out enjoying themselves.
Uhmm, lol. I verrryyyy much doubt anything changes that day. It's all the same, made up bullshit special days, nothing happens on them.
I have been outside on them before of course before I knew I am foreveralone. I'm in a major city. There will be couples on dates, holding hands, kissing, showing affection etc, all things I don't get to experience so don't want to see everyone else enjoying things I can't.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Tbh i'm kinda shocked the shitty day hasn't flown by into next month already, meh when time itself slows down just to say fuck you........You ain't getting me on THIS one Father Time so fuck you biatch ! :)

rev van mev

Chilling.
Sasaki said:
DontWakeMe said:
I don't want to see any couples out enjoying themselves.
Uhmm, lol. I verrryyyy much doubt anything changes that day. It's all the same, made up bullshit special days, nothing happens on them.
I have been outside on them before of course before I knew I am foreveralone. I'm in a major city. There will be couples on dates, holding hands, kissing, showing affection etc, all things I don't get to experience so don't want to see everyone else enjoying things I can't.
They're just flash mob actors who labor mindlessly to tell you to fuck off at this point, just think of them as trained circus sheep like i do.

Synchronize7

Incels.Net Junior
Yep, same here really. And by "young couples" I'm guessing you mean like 90 percent of people, and not us. At college now for a short course, too avoidant to approach anyone and ask them out and the idea of asking them out of v tines day makes me cringe inside, naturally others are probably the same as no one has asked me out yet either, well, either that or it just confirms my original suspicion that I'm not attractive and can't pull anyone, mentalcel or incel who kbows. Either way if someone actually asks me out tomorrow, I'll be damn surprised and probably freeze up when it happens.
I'm just glad I don't gotta leave the house on that day, I will refuse and just stay my ass in the house. No point to seeing ragefuel in reality watching all of these young couples mog me in front of my face when i'm about their age and cannot get anyone. Fuck life.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Yep, same here really. And by "young couples" I'm guessing you mean like 90 percent of people, and not us. At college now for a short course, too avoidant to approach anyone and ask them out and the idea of asking them out of v tines day makes me cringe inside, naturally others are probably the same as no one has asked me out yet either, well, either that or it just confirms my original suspicion that I'm not attractive and can't pull anyone, mentalcel or incel who kbows. Either way if someone actually asks me out tomorrow, I'll be damn surprised and probably freeze up when it happens.
MostHatedCel said:
Well, good luck then. Not like the same will happen to me, sigh...

Phantom

Already dead
unfortunately i have to go to work on that day so staying home isnt an option for me and i know 100% for sure i wont be getting any chocolates or disgusting candy hearts just gonna be annoyed wage slaving while all the foids are busy chatting about their dates later. but atleast i will be getting paid so i can cope all weekend.

Synchronize7

Incels.Net Junior
unfortunately i have to go to work on that day so staying home isnt an option for me and i know 100% for sure i wont be getting any chocolates or disgusting candy hearts just gonna be annoyed wage slaving while all the foids are busy chatting about their dates later. but atleast i will be getting paid so i can cope all weekend.
Crazy how many people seem to be dating around my age though. Basically most people, including school and college kids are or have dated before, always see them in their school uniforms holding hands with their partner when I'm on the bus :( Went to some other course a while back and on the way there I had to endure watching couples all around making out in front of me, and out of the window. Every time I overhear about someone's dating or sex life I can just feel the depression, resentment, shame, and "outsider in life mentality" setting in, you probably know the feeling, but I hope you don't.

Needing affection from others, but being too afraid to chase it and also resenting others is basically the stereotypical incel, and not the road I want to go down.

Good luck in searching for love, one of my only mates gave me some advice lately though... Go out and talk to girls. I was thinking to myself, like yeah, that's probably the reason why many of us here haven't dated before, too much approach anxiety to say the least. What he doesn't get though is how many of us here have a hard time with that. Life would probably change for the better if I could do that past the friendship base.

Don't want to turn into Rodger though, you know how he like never tried to date before or ask anyone out, bit slowly I think I am, well, minus the homicide mentality anyway :S