"Valentine's Day" is already not going so great.

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    118/300
My mother had to interrupt my sleeping which caused my brain to go on half awake, half asleep mode and I almost ended up setting the kitchen on fire due to her leaving a towel near the oven which I closed without knowing and having the whole kitchen smell of smoke. Luckily, the smoke detector didn't go off but I have smoke in my lungs from breathing in the burnt towel fumes. Smh, I wouldn't mind dying but i'd rather not perish painfully in a fire. Seems like my life is getting cursed as I suspect.

FatCel

Staff member
    203/300
I'm doing good so far but I feel bad for my little bro his still in school and I know that his gonna celebrate it alone no cards no anything

DontWakeMe

103/300
I did my shopping earlier so I don't have to leave the house and see any couples later. I didn't get any alcohol though. I'm not sure if I should get drunk tonight.

GeraltOfRivia

114/300
I worked and had an argument witn a female Co-worker, I gave her my honest opinion about valentines day and she shouted at me so I shouted back. She got mad and she started to vilify me in front of other Co workers telling them how horrible I am for shouting at her. Also, her bf, who also works where I work, had threatened me. "good day" so far, will be out from work in less than 2 hours, can't wait to get home and just game.

MostHatedCel

American Psycho in the making...
    118/300
I worked and had an argument witn a female Co-worker, I gave her my honest opinion about valentines day and she shouted at me so I shouted back. She got mad and she started to vilify me in front of other Co workers telling them how horrible I am for shouting at her. Also, her bf, who also works where I work, had threatened me. "good day" so far, will be out from work in less than 2 hours, can't wait to get home and just game.
Lmfao, I would've just told her simp boyfriend to fuck off and that she yelled first at me. I would also fight the guy if he tried to attack me.

Che

Over before it began
    116/300
her bf, who also works where I work, had threatened me.
Can't you defend yourself? Is he bigger than you? That's why i always tell my incel brothers to join martial arts or boxing, so they can defend themselves against chads and Normies, what he gonna do? Kill you? at least you'll leave this world as a Man in everyone's eyes

GeraltOfRivia

114/300
GeraltOfRivia said:
her bf, who also works where I work, had threatened me.
Can't you defend yourself? Is he bigger than you? That's why i always tell my incel brothers to join martial arts or boxing, so they can defend themselves against chads and Normies, what he gonna do? Kill you? at least you'll leave this world as a Man in everyone's eyes
I am not exactly a fighter and I wear glasses. Without my glasses I am literally blind. Rather than seek conflict, I would rather solve it in a peaceful manner. I did karate when I was a kid and it wasn't for me, I sucked at it.

DontWakeMe

103/300
She claimed that victim status real quick, even though she started the rude behaviour. No surprise there though it's typical behaviours for modern foid.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    114/300
I had a pretty solid upper body workout earlier, and will likely spend the rest of my day drawing/watching anime/doing schoolwork.

GeraltOfRivia

114/300
GeraltOfRivia said:
She claimed that victim status real quick, even though she started the rude behaviour. No surprise there though it's typical behaviours for modern foid.
Good things is most people know me, and they know I wouldn't shout, so I am good with that.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
I've done 60 pushups about 15 minutes ago and feel I little better, drank some coffee and cooked some bacon and scrambled eggs, gonna try quit cigarettes today too, fuck valentines day man I have to keep myself busy just so I don't have another episode like I did a couple days ago.

Fuckin valentines day, fuck off.
I LOVE bacon, however, its SO damned expensive I can never buy it!!

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    106/300
She's got sand in her vag. She definitely sounds like a bitch if she's goes around doing that because she got yelled at. That argument was between you 2. I don't see why her white knight needs to get involved. Absolutely pathetic if she needs him to step in for something so minor.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
    111/300
Fuck that bitch, surely she can't even have decent intercourse with her cuck bf. Valentine's Day is another marketing product to trick people into buying and upset us with it.

Uncommon

117/300
Valentines day its only a good day for femoid and chads...thats why i think its deserves to be called "femoids and chads day"...