US Army rumoured to fear le incel bogeyman

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
So, they've posted it everywhere but here.
Some website published an article on how American Air Force is being educated on the national threat posed by random anons who don't respect whamin online.

What does it mean? That the US Military is overfunded? Or that they are aspiring literal whiteknights? I don't know, but it's hilarious. Would be better of fake.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
This article pains me.
Why they should treat us like this?
Like it's not my fault some Incels don't know how to properly cope.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
So, they've posted it everywhere but here.
Some website published an article on how American Air Force is being educated on the national threat posed by random anons who don't respect whamin online.

What does it mean? That the US Military is overfunded? Or that they are aspiring literal whiteknights? I don't know, but it's hilarious. Would be better of fake.
I've never met anyone in the military who can't get laid, Maybe besides that freak show "chelsea" manning.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Brutal booze pill. Chelsea was a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome, and a fake gay. Truth be told, they were a pizza face zitsman subchad, bullied by filthy europeans (UK people.) Trannymaxxed for years, and after years of female hormones, just looks like a normal aryan male with slight Gynecomastia.
then https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5d/Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg/800px-Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg now https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/31/Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg/800px-Chelsea_Manning_on_18_May_2017.jpg

inb4 im called a nazi for saying the word aryan. Aryans existed before nazis, same as swastika. Guess not even allowed to say the word aryan anymore.

also, chelsea was called nazi for merely taking photoshoot with whats his name. Angry SJWs will be angry.

if anyone should be called nazis its jews.
Actually they are, ashenazi jews.
TIME magazine took a photoshoot with Hitler and named him man of the year. TIME magazine is ran by jews same as everything else. Hitler was also litterally a zionist and wanted to put the jews to israel instead of holocaust. Subhuman muslims told him to murder the jews instead.

back to the us military, us is ran by jews and jews know incels are blackpilled about jews. Jews know that when they make up fake wars, and give orders to bomb innocent muslims, blackpilled incels will simply not bomb civilians in fake wars of oil. chelsea went to jail for exposing the jewry of the pentagon and the fake oil wars.