Updates

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
It's been a while. I'm doing alright these days, mostly busy with school. I notice that I feel good; I don't over think things as much, and have a new found sense of focus on what matter to me. It's weird looking at my state of mind in July-August compared to now because of the drastic change. I still do dread the future, but not to the same extent. I think reading into stoic practices has helped me a lot here, the key for me being to not worry about things that are outside of my control, which includes women. It is truly liberating to see this way. With respect to women, I think the pain for incels comes from trying to reconcile what you wish women were like and their behavior. I say accept their nature for how it is because there is nothing you can change; it is totally outside of your control; thus, it is not worth dwelling on.

Slowly, you can take back control of your life by ignoring what can not be changed (women, people's opinion, etc) and focus on what you can control (your personal level of self-respect), which entails treating yourself like someone worth caring about.
Did you get your FOIA thingy back from the FBI? Are the glowie niggas onto us bro?

Maskedman

Heavy steps through life.
Maskedman said:
It's been a while. I'm doing alright these days, mostly busy with school. I notice that I feel good; I don't over think things as much, and have a new found sense of focus on what matter to me. It's weird looking at my state of mind in July-August compared to now because of the drastic change. I still do dread the future, but not to the same extent. I think reading into stoic practices has helped me a lot here, the key for me being to not worry about things that are outside of my control, which includes women. It is truly liberating to see this way. With respect to women, I think the pain for incels comes from trying to reconcile what you wish women were like and their behavior. I say accept their nature for how it is because there is nothing you can change; it is totally outside of your control; thus, it is not worth dwelling on.

Slowly, you can take back control of your life by ignoring what can not be changed (women, people's opinion, etc) and focus on what you can control (your personal level of self-respect), which entails treating yourself like someone worth caring about.
Did you get your FOIA thingy back from the FBI? Are the glowie niggas onto us bro?
I sent a request mid Sept, but I've gotten no response yet. These things take a long time to receive, as I've heard. I'm sure I will get something interesting back.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
So how does one becomes such Zen Master in this era of sensory overload? When all the commodities are presented to you right in front of your nose.
Watching videos on YT is surely not as nearly as enough. Honestly, did you reached nirvana or just mastered living in denial?

Maskedman

So how does one becomes such Zen Master in this era of sensory overload? When all the commodities are presented to you right in front of your nose.
Watching videos on YT is surely not as nearly as enough. Honestly, did you reached nirvana or just mastered living in denial?
I changed the way I look at things. I'm not saying those videos are the only thing that have helped me, but I've switched into a mindset in which I ignore what is outside of my control. A huge burden is lifted off of you once you realize that things outside of your control are not worth worrying about.

Maskedman

Just busy with school as usual. I'm working on a project of personal interest, and maybe monetary value one day, which is bringing me much joy. In this life, I may not be best at everything, but I can create my own corner of the universe in which I'm really good or even the best. I think that is a worthy goal for everyone, to find that small place in the universe you can call your own.