Update: She noticed me but it doesn't matter anyway

Jasper

So me and the library girl talked. She was super nice and we exchanged phone numbers but apparently, she just thought I was being friendly so :/ and shes straight with a chad. So that's awash but on the bright side, We play Animal Crossing together and we are still friends I guess? Besides her using me as her relationship counselor and emotional tampon. She's good company but fuck I just wanna get laid.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Jasper said:
So me and the library girl talked. She was super nice and we exchanged phone numbers but apparently, she just thought I was being friendly so :/ and shes straight with a chad. So that's awash but on the bright side, We play Animal Crossing together and we are still friends I guess? Besides her using me as her relationship counselor and emotional tampon. She's good company but fuck I just wanna get laid.
If you two are on the couch try to have sex with her. If she absolute refuses then dont rape her, not worth prison time over for a stuck up bitch.

Mthrfckr

That’s literally the worst advice I’ve ever seen

Don’t say anything when she talks about her relationship. Hopefully she’ll get the hint and stop bringing it up. Then when you talk there are no more reminders she has a boyfriend and can be more open with you. Be nice but not obvious that you like her. Make sure you don’t talk to her every day.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Mthrfckr said:
That’s literally the worst advice I’ve ever seen

Don’t say anything when she talks about her relationship. Hopefully she’ll get the hint and stop bringing it up. Then when you talk there are no more reminders she has a boyfriend and can be more open with you. Be nice but not obvious that you like her. Make sure you don’t talk to her every day.
Redpill advice. "Just be nice and dont be clingy, wait bro and she'll fall in love with you for sure"

WelcomeToMyDNA

Staff Member
Lounge member
A woman knows within the first moments of meeting a guy, whether or not she wants to open her sweet pusѕy for his cock. It doesn't take time. She knows right off the bat. Ugly men get no vagina. Women have such high standards nowadays because of media that they will not settle for anything below what they envision. Their pusѕy is a treasure chest and only the elite have the key to open it. Ugly men have fake, ugly, rusted keys that can't open ѕhit at all.