Update on my boss blind daughter.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
The same girl that rejected me for trying to buy her ice cream texted me at 4am this morning, and she said she'd like me to teach her how to play the piano and I can come over to her place. She lives with her mom and dad, and has her own room, should I go or would I be jeopardizing my job? I asked her if we can do it at my place, and she said her parents would be worried because they like to keep an eye on her. Is she strictly just trying to learn the piano or is she interested? I don't know what she wants.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
What's with the job thing? Why would it be jeopardized?

Assuming no real threat, in your position I'd interpret the fact that she wanted you to help with the piano literally. I mean without far-fetched fantasies.
What you currently know for sure is that she wants help and (correct me if I'm wrong) one visit probably won't do, because learning to play musical instruments takes much time. At least that's how I got it, maybe you legit know more than that.

Also you could invite parents to watch you two practising or alternatively try to convince them that it would have a negative impact on the output. As I already wrote above, her message doesn't seem about romantic stuff, so I'd run transparency game. Especially if you have good things to demonstrate. Then again, the information you possess is closer to perfect than what I have from interpreting the original post.
Another, more blackpilled, way to think about it is to proceed from the assumption that females are objects and naturally property of their dads until they become property of Chad, therefore you are expected to at least somewhat co-ordinate your actions related to her with the parents. Even Chad probably has to do it sometimes, also depends on how protective/territorial the dad is; if he's a soy cuck he may as well be considered non-existent since the daughter probably isn't even his to begin with.

I mean of course words like "property" are never used, but somehow it's a commonplace expected behavioral pattern. Only sub-Chad isn't allowed to see these patterns, taking the blackpill fixes the injustice. It's like you either have to show you aren't laying any claim or suggesting putting her in the right hands.

Upd. I got the jeopardy thing. I don't think it affects applicability of my post.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Another, more blackpilled, way to think about it is to proceed from the assumption that females are objects and naturally property of their dads until they become property of Chad, therefore you are expected to at least somewhat co-ordinate your actions related to her with the parents. Even Chad probably has to do it sometimes, also depends on how protective/territorial the dad is; if he's a soy cuck he may as well be considered non-existent since the daughter probably isn't even his to begin with.

I mean of course words like "property" are never used, but somehow it's a commonplace expected behavioral pattern. Only sub-Chad isn't allowed to see these patterns, taking the blackpill fixes the injustice. It's like you either have to show you aren't laying any claim or suggesting putting her in the right hands.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
What's with the job thing? Why would it be jeopardized?

Assuming no real threat, in your position I'd interpret the fact that she wanted you to help with the piano literally. I mean without far-fetched fantasies.
What you currently know for sure is that she wants help and (correct me if I'm wrong) one visit probably won't do, because learning to play musical instruments takes much time. At least that's how I got it, maybe you legit know more than that.

Also you could invite parents to watch you two practising or alternatively try to convince them that it would have a negative impact on the output. As I already wrote above, her message doesn't seem about romantic stuff, so I'd run transparency game. Especially if you have good things to demonstrate. Then again, the information you possess is closer to perfect than what I have from interpreting the original post.
Her father Is a manlet that tends to fire people for having personal disagreements with them, I've seen it happen a few times and am sure if his daughter was involved he will definitely act on it. I don't really need to ask her parents to watch us practicing because she told me they have cameras in her room to watch everything that goes on around her. I asked her if she liked to live like that, she said she has no choice because she can't afford to be independent. Yea one visit won't do, am thinking maybe after a 2 visits at her place, she'll be comfortable enough to come to my place, and am not the type of guy to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. I can be more of myself at my place than at her parent's house.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
AfricanCel said:
Her father Is a manlet that tends to fire people for having personal disagreements with them, I've seen it happen a few times and am sure if his daughter was involved he will definitely act on it. I don't really need to ask her parents to watch us practicing because she told me they have cameras in her room to watch everything that goes on around her. I asked her if she liked to live like that, she said she has no choice because she can't afford to be independent. Yea one visit won't do, am thinking maybe after a 2 visits at her place, she'll be comfortable enough to come to my place, and am not the type of guy to take advantage of a vulnerable woman. I can be more of myself at my place than at her parent's house.
If you really need the job and don't feel like you can deal with this boss dude, then maybe it's not worth it. If it's not a big deal and/or you feel like you can trick the dad into serenity by not engaging in a conflict or something, then I don't see what the problem is. If you have issues being "yourself" at some other person's place, then maybe taking on risk is not exactly your thing.
just be confident br00
I can't make the decision or take responsibility for you though.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
AfricanCel said:
If you really need the job and don't feel like you can deal with this boss dude, then maybe it's not worth it. If it's not a big deal and/or you feel like you can trick the dad into serenity by not engaging in a conflict or something, then I don't see what the problem is. If you have issues being "yourself" at some other person's place, then maybe taking on risk is not exactly your thing.
just be confident br00
I can't make the decision or take responsibility for you though.
Ever since i've been talking to his daughter, he's been acting cranky lately even though I haven't argued with him in a while. He thinks every guy that talks to his daughter is out to get her. I don't mind walking away since the risks are too high.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
AfricanCel said:
Ever since i've been talking to his daughter, he's been acting cranky lately even though I haven't argued with him in a while. He thinks every guy that talks to his daughter is out to get her. I don't mind walking away since the risks are too high.
I guess you've already made the decision.

However, if it is possible to provide the help she needs in online mode, you could do that.

There is a tiny chance that the parents would notice and come up with the revolutionary and wise decision of suggesting you just meet up and do it IRL without these complications. And probably much less risk, there is no potential for physical contact from the distance, which IMO constitutes for most of the dad problem.

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
Play it smooth my friend, start giving her piano lessons in her room and quietly but steadily build up confidence and trust with your surounding and her parents. Maybe you could cloth all of this in a "professional" manner, if she's into learning piano you could become her private teacher for real, nothing to lose but everything to gain!

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Xenon said:
Play it smooth my friend, start giving her piano lessons in her room and quietly but steadily build up confidence and trust with your surounding and her parents. Maybe you could cloth all of this in a "professional" manner, if she's into learning piano you could become her private teacher for real, nothing to lose but everything to gain!
your right, and thanks for your advice