Uncontrollable jealousy

Toecel

Incels.Net Junior
Hi guys,

I am new here.
But I want to share an experience and I want to ask how you deal with this.

Am 34, incel all my life. Blond hair, blue eyes, baby face, not sexy. Pretty much fucked for life.

I had this day out with my coworkers (a lot of femoids, lots of attractive ones).

We went to this bar/restaurant and for the first time ever, I had a nice conversation with a bunch of females at the table. For the first time IN MY LIFE I had the attention of some females (even tho I know it was nothing sexual).

Now listen to this, and I wonder if you guys ever experienced a moment like this.

Here comes this guy entering the restaurant: At least 6"4, Mediterranean olive skin, full head of dark wavy hair, athletic built and very well dressed. Your stereotypical Tall Dark Handsome guy. My guess he is Italian or some Middle-Eastern mixture.

I swear, ALL the women went quiet and started drooling over this guy! Like literally all of them!
I did not know that I could feel so much RAGE inside.
This guy has EVERYTHING I don't have and never will....The pure jealousy combined with anger was killing me. ESPECIALLY when I saw these women just completely go bonkers over him. I mean, I have never seen that it can be THAT easy for some men.
This is already days ago and it haunts me still

Have u guys ever experienced this and how do you deal with it? In particular the rage....It's eating me up inside.

Toecel

Incels.Net Junior
I don't know. Maybe I wish I was in the game? I am INVOLUNTARY celibate. It enrages me seeing women go nuts about all that I am not.

Toecel

Incels.Net Junior
You mean I should embrace LDAR? I wish I could.... About high T, this makes sense. Because damn the rage is real.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Toecel said:
I don't know. Maybe I wish I was in the game? I am INVOLUNTARY celibate. It enrages me seeing women go nuts about all that I am not.
Kindly use the quote button so that I would be notified about your replies. Or maybe do sth else, idk.

If you really are an incel, all your numerous attempts to ascend have failed and shit, then you can't possibly change it. Raging about something you can't and never could affect anyhow is low IQ because you won't win anyway, but without the rage you could invest more in copes.

Coping!=LDAR, you can go for outdoor high t copes unless you are a healthcel. Or some other active stuff like martial arts for self-defence, there are enemies around every corner FYI.

Toecel

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
Toecel said:
Kindly use the quote button so that I would be notified about your replies. Or maybe do sth else, idk.

If you really are an incel, all your numerous attempts to ascend have failed and ѕhit, then you can't possibly change it. Raging about something you can't and never could affect anyhow is low IQ because you won't win anyway, but without the rage you could invest more in copes.

Coping!=LDAR, you can go for outdoor high t copes unless you are a healthcel. Or some other active stuff like martial arts for self-defence, there are enemies around every corner FYI.
Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. I am actually a university professor so low IQ is questionable. In any way, I agree that sports may be the way to go. As the rage is real and I need it to go. I realize it's not normal to feel so much anger about this sh*t for so long. I have been thinking about a psychologist as well.
Has any of you ever contemplated/done therapy?

And how do you deal with seeing these guys that are the opposite of yourself? Like tall dark handsome and who get all the damn attention? I have a hard time dealing with these guys.

mrvirginbasementguy

Incels.Net Junior
bro next time that happens ignore it. go to the gym, get a good haircut, stop self-loathing. 34 is WAY too young to give up. you probably haven't met one because YOU have decided your not good enough perhaps?
also when it comes to being out of the game, all you gotta do is decide you're back in it

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Toecel said:
Thanks for the advice. Really appreciate it. I am actually a university professor so low IQ is questionable. In any way, I agree that sports may be the way to go. As the rage is real and I need it to go. I realize it's not normal to feel so much anger about this sh*t for so long. I have been thinking about a psychologist as well.
Has any of you ever contemplated/done therapy?

And how do you deal with seeing these guys that are the opposite of yourself? Like tall dark handsome and who get all the damn attention? I have a hard time dealing with these guys.
Therapy is about paying someone to have them tell you to fix your problems by yourself. Not a solution to anything.

I don't care about Chads. As I already mentioned, they are mostly a problem to normies; I'm not in the game no matter how hard I might want.