Unbearable female entitlement.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
There was a popular magazine I saw in the waiting room of an establishment. I forgot the name of the magazine, but it had an article about "High status female defies expectations and marries a common man." So I read it.

According to them, she married a man who had 10 million dollars, so according to them the average joe must have 10 million dollars to be considered actually male.

Fuck this society. In fact, the people who made this trash magazine must be held accountable. In fact they ought to even be held to higher standards than women. Females are to be expected to behave like this, males on the other hand should know better.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice
How fucking depressing is that?

Imagine what the "average" woman would "settle" for, 5 million? What about a hambeast? 2 million?

Meanwhile I only eat 1-2 small meals a day to afford to eat all month, Looks like I better get used to being alone my whole life.

Kill all Femoids

Incels.Net Junior
Its sad but this is the society in which we live.
Females crave attention and this is how they do it by marrying a "common" man the femoids impress all their femoids and gay friends and leave the poor people behind. This is the system created by Jews and Islam they give females money so they will chase the chads. While everyone is bluepilled and sees this as a touching thing

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Not sure I really agree with your username, as I am trying to fight against the Final Filter.

But it is interesting you mention muslims, because yes they are guilty of materialism and Dubai as a phallic object of rich billionairre assholes.

And yes jews may be the Final Filter because maybe jews are trying to extinct the human race.

I think if America can finally be ran by the Americans instead of the zions, we can maybe make a treaty with muslims in order to reverse the damage when "America" destabilized it in the 50's.

Kill all Femoids

Incels.Net Junior
Not sure I really agree with your username, as I am trying to fight against the Final Filter.

But it is interesting you mention muslims, because yes they are guilty of materialism and Dubai as a phallic object of rich billionairre assholes.

And yes jews may be the Final Filter because maybe jews are trying to extinct the human race.

I think if America can finally be ran by the Americans instead of the zions, we can maybe make a treaty with muslims in order to reverse the damage when "America" destabilized it in the 50's.
That may be true. We live in a society where that may be possible but bluepilled cucks have all the power. We'll have to see how it plays out.

Goaty

Incels.Net Junior
I'm only in highschool and girls have the same mindset/expectations, holy shit okay 2019 thanks...