unban request

Iamthejoker2

Incels.Net Junior
Lordgoro said:
Whats the POINT of Asking to be banned? Just dont come back? seems simple to me...
BrettyBoy said:
No offence but ban requesting shows you have no self-control. If you wanna leave a site, you simply just leave it.
Yes, and especially why seek attention by requesting the ban publicly instead of privately asking a moderator to do it?
I thought you were supposed to ask for a ban on the support forum. There are other threads asking for bans on it.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
Lordgoro said:
Whats the POINT of Asking to be banned? Just dont come back? seems simple to me...
BrettyBoy said:
No offence but ban requesting shows you have no self-control. If you wanna leave a site, you simply just leave it.
Yes, and especially why seek attention by requesting the ban publicly instead of privately asking a moderator to do it?
The ban requesters that annoy me the most on blackpilled sites are the ones that do it when they have only been here for a month.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
truecels rarely have control on anything bro..don't blame him...you don't have any idea what goes on in the mind of a truecels..how unstable they are...I am the same.. I can't function normally in a society

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
BrettyBoy said:
truecels rarely have control on anything bro..don't blame him...you don't have any idea what goes on in the mind of a truecels..how unstable they are...I am the same.. I can't function normally in a society
I don’t understand why a truecel would try to leave the forum in the first place.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t understand why a truecel would try to leave the forum in the first place.
I don't know bro...whatever was the reason..but I agree that he does not have self control...that is true for many truecels...