UK is cucked

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Clown world in action once again, the injustice men face nowadays is enough to drive anyone over the edge. Soyciety should be fuсking careful about their doings.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Over when you are politically represented by clowns who later sell you out anyway.

At this rate clown world may really see the incel movement that they are so terrified of and obsessed with (though it's non-existent as of now).

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Clown world in action once again, the injustice men face nowadays is enough to drive anyone over the edge. Soyciety should be fuсking careful about their doings.
UK is clown land.
Seems like it's turning into another pushover like Cucknada, lmao. Crazy how insane this world has turned out during the years... When is the world going to end? 2022? I fuсking hope so...

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
UK is clown land.
Seems like it's turning into another pushover like Cucknada, lmao. Crazy how insane this world has turned out during the years... When is the world going to end? 2022? I fuсking hope so...
It’s not turning into a pushover. It already IS a pushover and has been for a while now. This country is Nіgger land and I hate it.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Apathycel said:
UK is clown land.
It’s not turning into a pushover. It already IS a pushover and has been for a while now. This country is Nіgger land and I hate it.
Well, that's a shame then.. Still doesn't make my location not a joke, though. I'd have been better off being born in Russia where it's still sane in it's head compared to the rest of the world. Sigh...

Multicellular

Incels.Net Junior

Didn’t read this article but just the title is ragefuel

@Apathycel @NoHopeNoFear
He's really the perfect pm for clown world UK - currently bailing out a 'female led' sex club

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:

@Apathycel @NoHopeNoFear
He's really the perfect pm for clown world UK - currently bailing out a 'female led' sex club
Interesting that a foid is calling out degeneracy. It’s so over, UK is fucked. Thing is Boris isn’t even that bad compared to what’s to come in the future

Multicellular

Incels.Net Junior
Multicellular said:
Swo2016 said:

@Apathycel @NoHopeNoFear
Interesting that a foid is calling out degeneracy. It’s so over, UK is fucked. Thing is Boris isn’t even that bad compared to what’s to come in the future
I don't dislike him personally but he wouldnt be out of place in a batman movie. Have you seen her speak? Quite cute, and so earnest, none of the usual feminine scorn.

Apathycel

A nobody
Swo2016 said:
Multicellular said:
I don't dislike him personally but he wouldnt be out of place in a batman movie. Have you seen her speak? Quite cute, and so earnest, none of the usual feminine scorn.
Are you talking about Theresa May?