ugly men are invisible

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
I think I might be a five at best (most avg) and I think average looking people are attractive, but since I'm ethnic who knows, they might rate me as a 0

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
I think I might be a five at best (most avg) and I think average looking people are attractive, but since I'm ethnic who knows, they might rate me as a 0
Sad that if you wasnt ethnic, you could have a chance to get laid.

Mr.Hendrix

Fish IQ
Mr.Hendrix said:
Swo2016 said:
Gigachad or over
Not true at all. Chad lites exist and they get puss weekly at least. Maybe norms get it monthly, while a legit Chad gets it daily. An incel gets his waifu daily as well (as online hentai)
Cope, 99.9% of men die virgins due to lack of respect for women
Nope. I'm surrounded by giga moggers, so this can't be true. You must be trolling

ugly_boy

Incels.Net Novice
Invisible thing is real.I am invisible not only to girls but guys also.nobody around me acknowledge my existence.I don't know why it was like that but it's true.I think girls have a power dynamics.they somehow know that a drops of attention that is lost for a incel can be put together or conserved to create a ocean of attention towards the chad.thereby making themeselves a chance to get a fuck.they know incels like us are energy wasters.