ugly landwhale flirted with Chad

WelcomeToMyDNA

I was in line at circle K and the ugly landwhale cashier flirted with the Chad that was in front of me in line. She was like "you're pretty cute" and he goes thanks and continues on paying. The landwhale was completely silent when I paid though and I'm glad tbh. Treated me as if I was a robot that could not respond or talk. Is it bad or good that landwhales ignore your existence? is it lifefuel or suifuel? hmmmmmm

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
reg509 said:
lordoftheincels said:
It's not lifefuel and i can explain why.
I'd like to hear the explanation plz.
Looked at a pοrn one time. Fat chick with a tomboy stud lesbian. Almost came to the pοrn.
Maybe a fat chick is good to fuck and to just use as a big fuckable cushion, but when it comes to having an actual girlfriend to take places and love, I wouldn't want a landwhale beside me.

Ravio

Fat chicks who can't even handle they'r own diet won't be able to handle a good relationship, it's they'r sluggish behavior that's just a turn off.

tremor

Staff Member
I once stood in line and saw an ugly myopic midget whale standing in line with legit Chad husband and their spawn. She was bossing him around and he mumbled ѕhit I couldn't even make out from distance. This disgusting creature was clearly entitled to giga Chad, but only got a regular Chad. And I thought to myself that I'd better stay incel volcel than settle for something as repulsive as this.

Like have you ever seen a whale that wasn't a literal spoiled, braindead, deranged behemoth thinking they are the center of the world? I haven't. Not all of them are loud, even though many are, but literally all of them, from my experience, are narcissistic and entitled to Chad, even those whose obesity is attributed to hormonal and other health problems. A nightmare incarnate.

Also https://incels.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=405

WelcomeToMyDNA

tremor said:
I once stood in line and saw an ugly myopic midget whale standing in line with legit Chad husband and their spawn. She was bossing him around and he mumbled ѕhit I couldn't even make out from distance. This disgusting creature was clearly entitled to giga Chad, but only got a regular Chad. And I thought to myself that I'd better stay incel volcel than settle for something as repulsive as this.

Like have you ever seen a whale that wasn't a literal spoiled, braindead, deranged behemoth thinking they are the center of the world? I haven't. Not all of them are loud, even though many are, but literally all of them, from my experience, are narcissistic and entitled to Chad, even those whose obesity is attributed to hormonal and other health problems. A nightmare incarnate.

JFL at a Chad who willingly settles for a disgusting creature. Why do you think he was with it?

Lordgoro

You couldnt pay me ENOUGH to screw a landwhale... Not enough tea in china! Might as well be screwing a female jabba the hut! If that makes me volcel then so be it!

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
tremor said:

It's over for chads. Might be over for gigachads in 2030.

tremor

Staff Member
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
JFL at a Chad who willingly settles for a disgusting creature. Why do you think he was with it?
It's possible that they were partying, Chad was drunk as a skunk, got this whale pregnant and failed to escape. Or maybe she was OK, but turned into a disgusting fat bitch after pregnancies.
lordoftheincels said:
It's over for chads. Might be over for gigachads in 2030.
Gigachadcels on suicidewatch.