U guys should watch this based german time traveling netflix show called Dark

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
This show is so fuсking underrated boyos. Its about how an endless time loop is created by the characters in the present going back time and breeding their ancestors in order to continue said time loop as they simultanously try to prevent the end of the world. ѕhit gets complicated though as the show deals with schrodinger's theory and quantum mechanics but the challenge of piecing together the puzzle is what makes the show so fuсking aeesome! Here's the trailer.

FatCel

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Oogabooga said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Punjabi script?
Yes, I really don’t know how to write properly, can read it fine though
Woah, I’ve never seen punjabi script. It looks vastly different from Tamil, Hindi and Sinhalese.
I kind of wanna learn the Hindi alphabet since I can already speak/understand it, that would bump me up to 3 languages, 4 if you count Spanish which I’m no where close to mastering

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Oogabooga said:
Yes, I really don’t know how to write properly, can read it fine though
Woah, I’ve never seen punjabi script. It looks vastly different from Tamil, Hindi and Sinhalese.
I kind of wanna learn the Hindi alphabet since I can already speak/understand it, that would bump me up to 3 languages, 4 if you count Spanish which I’m no where close to mastering
Mogs me at knowing more than one language tbh. Do you know how to speak different languages? If so, how did you learn? I want to know the most efficient method to be able to learn my family’s mother tongue.

Oogabooga

Saint Picassocel
Oogabooga said:
Apathycel said:
Mogs me at knowing more than one language tbh. Do you know how to speak different languages? If so, how did you learn? I want to know the most efficient method to be able to learn my family’s mother tongue.
Grew up speaking both Punjabi and English, Hindi is basically 70% Punjabi (or is it vice versa?) and my mother would put on Hindi shows for entertainment. Took 3 years of Spanish in high school, I think 4chan /int/ has a good wiki for starting to learn language, I wanna learn Japanese kanji so I can read all that untranslated hentai doujins