Two more options, but only for lounge members

Uncommon

Well, hope i dont get in trouble for what im going to say, but i think we the lounge members can have two more options:

1- If a lounge member its going to be banned, i think he deserves at least a single warning like "stop being a troll or you will be banned" or "stop posting blue pill agenda or you will be banned" by a staff member. Only if the lounge members does not stop, he will be banned.

2- If a longue member gets banned, intead of only seeing a screen with a note like "you have been baned", i think he could at least have the ability to communicate with the staff members in a civilized way, and ONLY if he starts to insult, his communication will be stopped...but i think a lounge member who was banned at least deserves to still can talk in a civilized way with the staff members.

Well, as i said, those options only for lounge members, NEVER for femoids or for new members...what do you say? agree or not?

vcelguy

1- If a lounge member its going to be banned, i think he deserves at least a single warning like "stop being a troll or you will be banned"
It's already a thing. typically we ban lounge members for either 2-3 days or permanent(rarely).
or "stop posting blue pill agenda or you will be banned" by a staff member. Only if the lounge members does not stop, he will be banned.
Larpers won't be tolerated. We have bluepill badge for a reason.

2- If a longue member gets banned, intead of only seeing a screen with a note like "you have been baned", i think he could at least have the ability to communicate with the staff members in a civilized way, and ONLY if he starts to insult, his communication will be stopped...but i think a lounge member who was banned at least deserves to still can talk in a civilized way with the staff members.
it's over for permabanned Lounge members :( they can email me or press "Contact us"

Uncommon

It's already a thing. typically we ban lounge members for either 2-3 days or permanent(rarely).
I dont remember to getting a single warning before i got banned . I dont remember to have seen a single post like "Uncommon, stop posting those memes or we will ban you"...i only got banned without a single warning and i was like "what happened? o_O"...if i did got at least a single warning, i would have deleted my own comments and i would have said something "im sorry, i understand my mistake, but please dont ban me"....

it's over for permabanned Lounge members :( they can email me or press "Contact us"
When i got banned, i only could only see a screen with the message "you got banned", but not any option or link to communicate in a civilized way with the staff :(...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Some redpills are banned without warning on first sight!....

But most deranged blackpillers who divert, spam, flood and sabotage otherwise lounge members or even the board, are banned only after big damage to lounge members and the board….

And if banned "for ever" even pardoned within a few weeks!....

Uncommon

Some redpills are banned without warning on first sight!....

But most deranged blackpillers who divert, spam, flood and sabotage otherwise lounge members or even the board, are banned only after big damage to lounge members and the board….

And if banned "for ever" even pardoned within a few weeks!....

Thats what i want, i think if a the lounge member if going to get a ban, he at least deserves at least a single warning like "stop being a troll or you will be banned" or "stop being excessive racism or you will be banned", and only if the lounge member does not stop, he will get the ban...i dont think asking for thats its asking for too much...