Trying to express myself better to people

Rostian

Incels.Net Junior
I’ve got a decent level of self esteem and charisma id say and Im about middle of the road on attractivemess and have no problem talking to anyone but in the few cases where I actually like a girl I can’t ever seem to find the right words to make them laugh on a regular basis or to help them with a problem they’re dealing with and everything I say just sounds generic and unhelpful.Im not in the slightest interested in sex but I just want to find a connection with a person that I genuinely enjoy being around but I always seem to fall short.Anyone got any ideas?
And please no all women are sub human shit cause that’s just a shitty way to respond to anyone looking for advice
(Also this is my first time here so I have no idea how it works)

iamgroot

Incels.Net Junior
It’s sounds like you’re pretty shy around them. Just unwind and relax and you’ll find yourself making them laugh easily. You’ll connect when you’re less tense.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I’ve got a decent level of self esteem and charisma id say and Im about middle of the road on attractivemess and have no problem talking to anyone but in the few cases where I actually like a girl I can’t ever seem to find the right words to make them laugh on a regular basis or to help them with a problem they’re dealing with and everything I say just sounds generic and unhelpful.Im not in the slightest interested in sex but I just want to find a connection with a person that I genuinely enjoy being around but I always seem to fall short.Anyone got any ideas?
And please no all women are sub human ѕhit cause that’s just a shitty way to respond to anyone looking for advice
(Also this is my first time here so I have no idea how it works)
Women automatically create conversations to seduce chad. If you have to seduce women, its already over.