Trying everything to be normal and improve

Jackrabbit

Incels.Net Junior
I graduated highschool in 2017, since then, people i introduced to each other still hang out and talk and have fun with each other, like they always have.
I was never invited to anything, in highschool they invited me to a graduation party one of them was hosting and i bought snacks and alcohol, only to be uninvited they day of the party with no reason given.
Since then, not a single person speaks to me, I've tried reaching out but i never got a reply from anyone.
I can't land a job anywhere, even with previous work experience, i have no friends, nobody to love and no job.
Every single day gets harder and harder for me, knowing they're having fun together because they pretended to like me long enough for me to introduce them to each other and now I'm out of the equation. I'm so fucking tired of being alone with no chances of improving.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Just accept your fate and understand that you will die a lonely and broken man. I'm in my 20s and I've never had a close friend, a girlfriend, a date, I have no job, no car, no license, I'm a virgin, I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm poor, etc -- the list goes on and on. I'm a catastrophic failure. I've accepted that I'm trash, though. I tried hard not be a loser, but fate wants me to be a loser for some odd reason. So I looked fate in the eye and told him, "okay you win." Sighed and gave up forever.

Jackrabbit

Incels.Net Junior
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Just accept your fate and understand that you will die a lonely and broken man. I'm in my 20s and I've never had a close friend, a girlfriend, a date, I have no job, no car, no license, I'm a virgin, I'm ugly, I'm short, I'm poor, etc -- the list goes on and on. I'm a catastrophic failure. I've accepted that I'm trash, though. I tried hard not be a loser, but fate wants me to be a loser for some odd reason. So I looked fate in the eye and told him, "okay you win." Sighed and gave up forever.
I guess I'm still angry that i did everything i was supposed to. I got my first job, i socialized, i made people who i considered friends, i got decent grades and graduated like a normal person. I did everything people tell people on here to do in order to improve, yet it didn't fucking matter in the end. People who talk about how socializing and doing normie shit makes life easier in the long run are full of shit. If you're unfortunate, shit like this will happen to you, no matter what you do. I've basically given up at this point because I'm in the same boat as you, can't get a job because most entry level jobs require a drivers license and i can't get a licence because no money. It's a vicious cycle that never seems to end. I'm very close to killing myself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Best go to a therapist or get voluntary committed. Tell them you are suicidal and they may help, might even be able to get on neetbux that way too.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Jackrabbit said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
I guess I'm still angry that i did everything i was supposed to. I got my first job, i socialized, i made people who i considered friends, i got decent grades and graduated like a normal person. I did everything people tell people on here to do in order to improve, yet it didn't fuсking matter in the end. People who talk about how socializing and doing normie ѕhit makes life easier in the long run are full of ѕhit. If you're unfortunate, ѕhit like this will happen to you, no matter what you do. I've basically given up at this point because I'm in the same boat as you, can't get a job because most entry level jobs require a drivers license and i can't get a licence because no money. It's a vicious cycle that never seems to end. I'm very close to killing myself.
Watch the MOVIE "falling down"... I think youll find a kindred soul in micheal douglas's character..

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
You can get a job without a license. Find a job close to home and walk/bike. Uber or bus. Is money TRULY the reason you can't get a license, or is it lack of motivation? You could work two weeks at Chipotle and have enough money to pay for a $300 behind-the-wheel course.

Jackrabbit

Incels.Net Junior
Sandhill said:
You can get a job without a license. Find a job close to home and walk/bike. Uber or bus. Is money TRULY the reason you can't get a license, or is it lack of motivation? You could work two weeks at Chipotle and have enough money to pay for a $300 behind-the-wheel course.
All the jobs close to me clearly say "MUST have current license and own transportation" 90% of call backs i get end up in them hanging up because i don't have a licence. Employers in my area don't want people who rely on public transport because there's a higher chance of them being late to work. I have applied for everything i can and it's the same story

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
Jackrabbit said:
Sandhill said:
All the jobs close to me clearly say "MUST have current license and own transportation" 90% of call backs i get end up in them hanging up because i don't have a licence. Employers in my area don't want people who rely on public transport because there's a higher chance of them being late to work. I have applied for everything i can and it's the same story
What kind of jobs are you looking for? Because most employers in the retail/food service world aren't that picky. At least from my experience.

Jackrabbit

Incels.Net Junior
Sandhill said:
Jackrabbit said:
Sandhill said:
What kind of jobs are you looking for? Because most employers in the retail/food service world aren't that picky. At least from my experience.
I apply for everything, honesty, fast food and retail jobs get hundreds of applications and i guess mine get pushed to the side with hundreds of others

Sandhill

Incels.Net Junior
Jackrabbit said:
Sandhill said:
Jackrabbit said:
I apply for everything, honesty, fast food and retail jobs get hundreds of applications and i guess mine get pushed to the side with hundreds of others
Hmm. Do you have a learners permit at least? Those don't cost any money, just just have to go to the DMV and take a test. If you come across a question on a job questionnaire that asks if you have reliable transportation, just say yes. You can work out the details later.

I'd just say use websites like snagajob and indeed. Have a solid resume that you attach to all your job apps if you don't already. It gives you the edge over other applicants without one. Even if you don't have job experience you could just put down volunteer stuff or even get a family friend to say you babysat for them. Keep track of the places you apply to, and after one week physically walk into the place dressed nicely, with a copy of your resume in hand. Don't come in during peak hours (like lunchtime at Panera). Speak to someone working there (preferably the manager) and say you'd like to follow up on your application. Leave a copy of your resume there. Odds are someone will call you back. Also, glassdoor is useful when it comes to interview tips.