Trump and anyone associated with him are getting perma-banned from Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
This is a soviet style internet purge, unlike any we've seen so far:

Twitter Bans President Donald Trump — PERMANENTLY

Google-YouTube Terminates Steve Bannon’s War Room Podcast — One of Top Podcasts Online

Google Removes Parler From App Store Amid Reports That Trump is Joining the Platform

(They're even banning platforms that might possibly be used by Trump or other non-leftists)

It may soon be impossible to express any views online counter to the leftist-globohomo-feminiѕt narrative.
Wouldn't surprise me if they come after incel sites soon, and 4chan as well.

But in the long-run, those internet companies are going to face a terrible wrath, inshallah!

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
This is a soviet style internet purge, unlike any we've seen so far:

Twitter Bans President Donald Trump — PERMANENTLY

Google-YouTube Terminates Steve Bannon’s War Room Podcast — One of Top Podcasts Online

Google Removes Parler From App Store Amid Reports That Trump is Joining the Platform

(They're even banning platforms that might possibly be used by Trump or other non-leftists)

It may soon be impossible to express any views online counter to the leftist-globohomo-feminiѕt narrative.
Wouldn't surprise me if they come after incel sites soon, and 4chan as well.

But in the long-run, those internet companies are going to face a terrible wrath, inshallah!

You know for how anti-authoritarian the left claims to be they sure do love to have authority over others

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
You know for how anti-authoritarian the left claims to be they sure do love to have authority over others
There is one group of people that the left would never dare criticise...Muslims.
We're going to have to use muslims as our battering ram against the political left.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
As Voltaire said "to learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are no allowed to criticize"...

And el trompo, i mean Donald trump, is against the jews, the feminazis, the lgbt and the black lives matter...so the ones who rule the USA and Europe for obviuos reasons censors the ones who criticize them....

After the bidet, i mean Joe Biden, won the elections, now we can see that the left win is as facists as the right wing....