Truecel Trait #1 - You had a problem finding a job

PolishJames

Premium Incel
If you have a job. Even a ѕhit tier one with minimal paycheck, you're still better than any truecel. Truecels can't find a job in majority of cases. You can't call yourself a truecel if you have Independent source of money. Even if living with parents.
Truecels don't work. Truecels are rotting. If you always had a problem finding a job and holding it for more than six months without getting fired for your "bad behaviour" (being antisocial, ugly, autistic) you're a truecel, cope with your good boy points for chicken nuggies.

CursedSurrogate

Outcast among Outcasts
I consider myself the truest possible truecel, based on outcomes. I had no problems at all finding/keeping a software development job (or getting into the military).
It's the same with me man. Jobs aren't an issue. I've travelled, done much with my life in the past 23 years that I've been alive - yet women want nothing to do with me because of my face.

Demir

Incels.Net Regular
If I lose my job, I know that it would take me years to find another one and to stay on it longer than 3 months

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Not really . I know some incels who are engineers, I.t professionals and doctors.

Incels in college tend to major in more useful things( like STEM) so they are less likely to be unemployed than Chads and Stacys( who tend to major in useless ѕhit like Sports management, marketing and psychology)

GaelicPeasant92

Incels.Net Novice
I agree, being a truecel is about your overall package, having a high tier job can help to attract women, this is why being poor is a necessity for being a Truecel. I will never view a wealthy person as a Truecel because they have experienced partial success in life.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I agree, being a truecel is about your overall package, having a high tier job can help to attract women, this is why being poor is a necessity for being a Truecel. I will never view a wealthy person as a Truecel because they have experienced partial success in life.
My younger brother is 22, never had sex and goes to a top medical school. If he plays his cards right, I’m willing to bet he can ascend when he starts getting all that $$$

wakame

Empty soul
Not really . I know some incels who are engineers, I.t professionals and doctors.

Incels in college tend to major in more useful things( like STEM) so they are less likely to be unemployed than Chads and Stacys( who tend to major in useless ѕhit like Sports management, marketing and psychology)
Psychology market kinda decent in japan

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

Psychology market kinda decent in japan
In the USA you need a ph.d to do anything in psychology

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior

If doctors are becoming incels then it truly over, even more than it already was. Usually most doctors could find a gf/wife if only so that she can have the status of being with a doctor. Though I imagine they get cucked all the time....

Otherwise this is dead on. Without going into much detail, I am an engineer and literally EVERY young man who has worked in our office has been an incel. The only married engineers I know are either older than me (in their mid to late 40s or older) or are your typical tall/attractive Chad's.

I grew up believing that the $$$ and prestige with being a successful engineer would be enough to get me married and a family of my own, but I couldn't have been more wrong. In an age where women can keep taking miles of Chad dick on tinder until they get pregnant and acquire $60K-$75K worth of gibs from the goverment each year, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

As far as women are concerned, non-Chad men are good for nothing now except as literal slaves to keep the machine going, or as useful ATMs to "donate" to them because "life is just so hard as a disadvantaged foid!!!". Your success, or lack of success, in the job market isn't a factor unless you are breaking that 6 figure income ceiling, and even that seems to not amount to much these days.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:

If doctors are becoming incels then it truly over, even more than it already was. Usually most doctors could find a gf/wife if only so that she can have the status of being with a doctor. Though I imagine they get cucked all the time....

Otherwise this is dead on. Without going into much detail, I am an engineer and literally EVERY young man who has worked in our office has been an incel. The only married engineers I know are either older than me (in their mid to late 40s or older) or are your typical tall/attractive Chad's.

I grew up believing that the $$$ and prestige with being a successful engineer would be enough to get me married and a family of my own, but I couldn't have been more wrong. In an age where women can keep taking miles of Chad dick on tinder until they get pregnant and acquire $60K-$75K worth of gibs from the goverment each year, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

As far as women are concerned, non-Chad men are good for nothing now except as literal slaves to keep the machine going, or as useful ATMs to "donate" to them because "life is just so hard as a disadvantaged foid!!!". Your success, or lack of success, in the job market isn't a factor unless you are breaking that 6 figure income ceiling, and even that seems to not amount to much these days.
Thanks for the info.
I am doing a masters in accounting and I also see lots of incels in my program. The Chads and Foids usually do marketing or gen business in business school( ie useless majors)

Jevil

no u
I don't have one, i'm trying to get on for more than 3 years now. Oh, i wish i could just take pics of my body and sell it online

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Truecels can get jobs if they are NT. Lookism in work is real, but it’s not bad enough that a well skilled worker couldn’t even find any jobs