Treating girls based on looks

Synchasy

Femoid
Hello there, don’t mind me. I simply wanna know how the male mind works.

I guess this is a great way to reach people (in this case men) who actually take this serious. I got two different scenarios for you. Please don’t make it complicated. :)

Scenario A: A good-looking girl you’re attracted to smiles at you at the train station. I suppose you feel flattered.

Scenario B: A girl that does not fit in society’s criteria of beautiful („ugly“) smiles at you at the train station. Let’s say you’re NOT attracted to her. Still, how do you feel about this?

My question for you is:

Do you feel flattered since a girl is making eye contact, showing interest in you, even though she’s not that pretty and you’re not attracted to her AT ALL, etc., or do you look away, thinking to yourself „why do I get the ugly ones“ etc. Let’s not argue about „everyone is beautiful bla bla bla“, I need the honest truth. Would you still feel flattered no matter what?

Thank you for taking the time to answer me!:)

Last edited:

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Vague scenario. "Ugly" girls still qualify as hot by most guys standards. For instance, if ugly betty was real life, she would smile at an incel, the incel would fall in love and beta orbit, then ugly betty would reject him utterly, then whine on reddit about how femcel she is.

On the other hand, ugly could mean obese landwhales, in which case cucks call incels "entitled" for not wanting to fuck an obese landwhale.

In any case, a hot girl smiling only flatters sub3 incels, the rest incels know the MGTOW game and that a smile is meaningless and usually just means she wants a friendzone or casual hello, nothing more.

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
That depends if it’s a casual smile or an interested smile? It’s not uncommon for people to smile at each other as a form of greeting.
If it’s a more clearly interested smile then I guess I’d be flattered though less so in second case. I’d strike a conversation either way if I’m in the mood for a chat.

Chad the Impaler

Incels.Net Novice
Cute girl smiles at me? Give her a smile back and a flick of the eyebrows. If she smiles harder, talk to her. See where it goes. Probably no where but it’ll make me feel good.

Someone I’m not attracted to still give her a warm smile back. Sometimes a smile makes your morning. If she tries to talk to me I will have a lively conversation with her and depending on wether or not I think she’ll take it too deep I will probably lightly flirt. Sometimes that can make your day. But it’s ending there.

love

Femoid
Smiling is hard. I’m a natural smiler I smile all the at everything. I say hi or good morning to random people. But that’s it I don’t actually want to have a conversation with them I just want to be friendly and get on with my day.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I mean they normally make the "god, get this weirdo away from me" smile IF they smile at me, which is already rare. So I wouldn't really feel flattered. Even if an "ugly" girl gave me a better smile than that I would just think she's either being polite or smiling at a guy behind me.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Vague scenario. "Ugly" girls still qualify as hot by most guys standards. For instance, if ugly betty was real life, she would smile at an incel, the incel would fall in love and beta orbit, then ugly betty would reject him utterly, then whine on reddit about how femcel she is.

On the other hand, ugly could mean obese landwhales, in which case cucks call incels "entitled" for not wanting to fuck an obese landwhale.

In any case, a hot girl smiling only flatters sub3 incels, the rest incels know the MGTOW game and that a smile is meaningless and usually just means she wants a friendzone or casual hello, nothing more.
Hell yeah, Ugly Betty is more like Cutie Betty to me. Lol