Trans people that call cis people privileged.

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Trans people calling cis men privileged is like a rich person selling his house and getting rid of all his money and then calling others who have money and a house privileged even though the person made his choice to sell his house and get rid of his money, just like pretending to be a woman or man is a choice.

Trannies are not ‘oppressed‘.

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Trans people calling cis men privileged is like a rich person selling his house and getting rid of all his money and then calling others who have money and a house privileged even though the person made his choice to sell his house and get rid of his money, just like pretending to be a woman or man is a choice.

Trannies are not ‘oppressed‘.
Female to male transexuals are the worst of the worst:

They take male hormones because, according to them, they want to feel "the male privilege".
But some time later after taking the male hormones, they complain like bitches saying things like "when i was a women i used to attract manginas willing to give me free food, free money and free protection. But since i took the male hormones now i only attract bullys who want to fight against me." or like " I have made a big miastake taking those male hormones because there are not such "male privilege" and now there are not a way to go back to the past ".

They take their desitions of taking male hormones and later complain about the results...what a bunch of imbeciles they are...