Training as Incels?

fuckfoidsget$

Incels.Net Junior
I personally go to the gym every day. It gets my testosterone flowing thoroughly. But it doesn't help with the ladies. I have asked out five this month but they keep rejecting me because I'm NOT a chad. I guess I'm not alpha enough for them. Which is unfortunate because of my 12 in master dong. But these femoids would rather fuck tiny weiner boys with "better personalities". I'm sorry I'm sweaty and stinky, but I'm not a BETA who is flowery and puts on perfume. So no, it doesn't help. Stop trying.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Dont do anything to attract women. You either can from birth or you can not at all.

DEVELOP YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
Been working out for 2 decades. At home mostly, weights+calisthenics. It doesn't help much.

If you're a failed normie it can help. For true cels it's over. Unless you Kevin Wendle Crumb maxx

PanicGer

Incels.Net Junior
I personally go to the gym every day. It gets my testosterone flowing thoroughly. But it doesn't help with the ladies. I have asked out five this month but they keep rejecting me because I'm NOT a chad. I guess I'm not alpha enough for them. Which is unfortunate because of my 12 in master dong. But these femoids would rather fuck tiny weiner boys with "better personalities". I'm sorry I'm sweaty and stinky, but I'm not a BETA who is flowery and puts on perfume. So no, it doesn't help. Stop trying.
I have been going to the gym now and then for about 3 weeks. I notice how in the gym some women look at me but I don't dare to talk to them. I've been in the Friend Zone too often and I'm not Chad either.

PanicGer

Incels.Net Junior
Dont do anything to attract women. You either can from birth or you can not at all.

DEVELOP YOURSELF FOR YOURSELF
Yes of course brother you are right. But I really need a pusѕy. Of course it is important to live for yourself and not to focus your whole life on women. But nothing in this world gives me such a good feeling like a beautiful woman in hotpans...

PanicGer

Incels.Net Junior
Kevin Wendle Crumb maxx
The problem is I don't know if I am a true cel or a normie. So at parties or something I have never kissed a girl. But from my work I know a woman who thinks I am pretty. But she is only a 3/10. I am just not sure. My problem is that I am only 1.70 tall. Therefore I have almost no chance with women ;(

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Hello people a question. Which of you regularly go to the gym and does it really help in terms of women?
I have a home gym for body bulding exercises.
It definitely boosts testosterone, usually about two hours after working out I get a massive erection.
I imagine most women prefer a man who is in shape vs. a man who is out of shape.

But if your face is unattractive, then you're kinda fucked already.
But it feels good to work out, we all should be strong to prepare for the 4th Reich when we drive over feminiѕts and SJW's in our panzer tanks!

willemlmain

Incels.Net Junior
a little bit, but do it for yourself. If your an incel at least you get some respect.intimidation factor, if your a normie then it can really help you. and of course certain places, circumstances will favour or negate your results. Ive never approched though fml 19 yo virgin