town of salem

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Bullies who bully incels remind me of town of salem.

The more threads I make exposing female cruelty, the more viscious these trolls get. It's like they know we are red pilled and know the truth. That their cock-carousel Chad con-game is being exposed for what it is.

Like town-of-salem these viscious predatory beasts rely on subterfuge to keep the gears rolling. Women need society to portray them as holy and innocent. If we expose the truth of how cruel they are it messes up their cock-carousel plans of chad. So they come to this website and you can smell their venom. The sheer hate. We had to ban a user who even had a picture of a suicide. And another user who
told incels to kill themselves. You can sense the hate. Knowing they are losing their evil power over us. Knowing they are losing the ability to always keep us down and miserable. Losing the ability to keep us always cowering and hiding in fear. We are doing the right thing for standing up for ourselves. Society will no longer be blue pilled and begin to the see the dark truth of this broken game. We incels are not the villians but the victims.
 
lordoftheincels said:
Bullies who bully incels remind me of town of salem.

The more threads I make exposing female cruelty, the more viscious these trolls get. It's like they know we are red pilled and know the truth. That their cock-carousel Chad con-game is being exposed for what it is.

Like town-of-salem these viscious predatory beasts rely on subterfuge to keep the gears rolling. Women need society to portray them as holy and innocent. If we expose the truth of how cruel they are it messes up their cock-carousel plans of chad. So they come to this website and you can smell their venom. The sheer hate. We had to ban a user who even had a picture of a suicide. And another user who
told incels to kill themselves. You can sense the hate. Knowing they are losing their evil power over us. Knowing they are losing the ability to always keep us down and miserable. Losing the ability to keep us always cowering and hiding in fear. We are doing the right thing for standing up for ourselves. Society will no longer be blue pilled and begin to the see the dark truth of this broken game. We incels are not the villians but the victims.
Amen!!!!!!!
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
We had to ban a user who even had a picture of a suicide. And another user who told incels to kill themselves. You can sense the hate.
It's preposterous how they behave as if we were unnecessary leftovers, openly wishing us death and at the same time blame "dark blackpill theories" for suicides some incels actually commit.
lordoftheincels said:
You can sense the hate. Knowing they are losing their evil power over us. Knowing they are losing the ability to always keep us down and miserable. Losing the ability to keep us always cowering and hiding in fear. We are doing the right thing for standing up for ourselves. Society will no longer be blue pilled and begin to the see the dark truth of this broken game. We incels are not the villains but the victims.
Good for you, but I'm still miserable after having taken the blackpill. Maybe even more miserable and evil now that I know being nice is disadvantageous and unnatural.
To me bluepill is a means of coping with the harsh reality. So, we are villains for not letting people cope peacefully. I appreciate their annoyance, but it's just becoming unbearable to ignore how it's getting worse every year. In fact, we're just posting stuff on our forums, nobody is forced to read that. They like to use "incel shooters" to prove we're all evil, but even if all incels actually supported this violent deeds, no shooting has affected most of those normies anyhow, yet it's rightfully denouncable by the society. I myself will never support these violent outbursts, and I don't feel the blame for contributing to destruction of bluepilled lies.

After all, normies ruin our copes, in an even more brutal manner, by making them le "politically correct" and appealing to women. They aren't even doing it to vex us, but they're delusional enough to think that the harder they whiteknight, the better are their odds of getting sex. They're subconsciously doing it out of selfishness and lust, yet attribute these vices to incels only.

Of course, when an incel, finally driven out of his wits, starts spitting blackpills it freaks normies out. It's always disheartening to realize you've messed up your entire life in pursue of some unrealistic and ridiculous goal. It's a natural impulse to cope even harder and wish us death, so that we vanished and never ever disturbed their peace of mind again. They're too mentally weak to accept their mistakes and try to fix them. They wish to wipe out those who point these mistakes out instead. Having the means to do that and being the majority makes them feel they are right.

As for women, well, they are naturally disgusted by ugly men. They can't change it without external incitement, which the society no longer provides. That's why, frankly, I believe it's wrong to blame women for not feeling attracted to us. Cucks are guilty.


and so is genetic recombination. Also, note: not even a single mention of Chad. Everybody likes Chad. Well, he's the role model for men, who naturally want to pump and dump like him, and the "true love" of all women
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Nostalgicel said:
I think sex robots could make a change.
Just planktonmax.

To be serious, with women trending towards becoming unattractive masculine landwhales, this may sound like not a poor choice in the nearest future. Problem is, AFAIK, modern robots aren't much different from dolls in their inability to provide companionship. When a decent AI is developed, it'll probably use stuff like Google, making all the activities surveillable. So, I doubt it'll be a cure all, but, yeah, maybe some incels would go for it.
 

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
It's preposterous how they behave as if we were unnecessary leftovers, openly wishing us death and at the same time blame "dark blackpill theories" for suicides some incels actually commit.
These aren't good people. They are garbage people who parade as good people.

Good for you, but I'm still miserable after having taken the blackpill. Maybe even more miserable and evil now that I know being nice is disadvantageous and unnatural.
I never said anything about blackpill. Blackpill is illogical because it offers no hope or escape. I've always advocated for maroon pill. Somewhere between red pill and black pill. I think red pill makes everything sound too easy. But black pill offers nothing.

I've noticed the more incel I am the more evil I feel. Like watching TV and feeling no empathy for anyone struggling. Just like noone feels any empathy for an inkling like me. I used to be a nice person always cheerful and thinking the best of everyone I see. Now I just think the worst of people and you'll never see me giving anything for free.
To me bluepill is a means of coping with the harsh reality. So, we are villains for not letting people cope peacefully. I appreciate their annoyance, but it's just becoming unbearable to ignore how it's getting worse every year. In fact, we're just posting stuff on our forums, nobody is forced to read that. They like to use "incel shooters" to prove we're all evil, but even if all incels actually supported this violent deeds, no shooting has affected most of those normies anyhow, yet it's rightfully denouncable by the society. I myself will never support these violent outbursts, and I don't feel the blame for contributing to destruction of bluepilled lies.
No. Bluepill is more than just a cope, its program the Matrix uses to keep the slaves down. I've always viewed many villains as just misunderstood. Maleficent for instance. Still there is a such thing as truly evil villains. I think many normies are just pure evil. I see normies going around bullying people and using incel as a deratogory to bully. It was never about ethics for them. It was just about finding a way to continue to bully people. They don't even try to hide it. They are toxic and bully people for other things. They will even bully females for simply existing. Nobody will convince me these people are good people. They try to bully other males and make them feel beta by claiming the other males are "incel". Shaming and making people embarassed to admit they are incel. These are not good people and never were good people.

As far as shooters. I've grown numb by this world to the point when I see bad news I don't really feel outrage. And people are emasculated to the point where this is the point it's gotten. Where you can't state the obvious. Which is that bullies infest schools. And schools are emasculated and you aren't allowed to beat up bullies. So their anger grows until they snap. But we can't admit the obvious. Instead we have to pretend like we don't know what's really going on. It's a simple fact. When people are dehumanized and treated like they aren't worthy of love. They become violent. There isn't a mystery. When people are treated like they aren't a human being, when people are given no love whatsoever, they will become resentful and mad. And when beating up people is not allowed, and you get 5 years just for a fist-fight, they turn to guns since they can't just do simple fist-fighting. But we have to act emasculated and pretend we have no idea what's going on. Like suprised at how dehumanized people get mad. Because we are taught to be cucks who are told to be happy even as we are getting bullied, even after we are rejected, neglected, and get poor treatment all the time. And then we have to listen to libtards blame everything on "mental illness". Which is a half-truth because yeah, being dehumanized can cause mental illness. I hope they never ban guns. In fact I hope we get genetically altered so that every human being on this earth has a gun perma-attached to their arm. So that it will always be there. Because its like a social-health meter. When the quality of human life is so abysmal, that there are shootings everyday, maybe there is a problem that we should fix. And the problem isn't guns.





After all, normies ruin our copes, in an even more brutal manner, by making them le "politically correct" and appealing to women.
Don't know what you mean. What do you mean by "le politically correct"?

As for women, well, they are naturally disgusted by ugly men. They can't change it without external incitement, which the society no longer provides. That's why, frankly, I believe it's wrong to blame women for not feeling attracted to us. Cucks are guilty.
Speak for yourself. Personally I don't think I'm that ugly.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I never said anything about blackpill. Blackpill is illogical because it offers no hope or escape. I've always advocated for maroon pill. Somewhere between red pill and black pill. I think red pill makes everything sound too easy. But black pill offers nothing.
There indeed is no escape. Even if you prove good-looking enough to ascend, your children or grandchildren will have it so hard that they will end up as lifelong incels.
I've always viewed many villains as just misunderstood. Maleficent for instance. Still there is a such thing as truly evil villains. I think many normies are just pure evil.
Tbh, most villains I've seen in movies or read about in books acted the way they did because they craved validation or seeked vengeance against those who humiliated them and/or ruined their lives.

Man, Maleficent is the villain who seemed to be acting just for the sake of being evil. She sentenced a child to death, because the king didn't invite her to the party. Well, OK, it's her job as the mistress of all evil. And the absence of invitation of course was some kind of mistreatment. But still that's too much.

Didn't watch the new movie, but read online that in the film they tell Maleficent became villain because Chad dumped her. A huge disappointment.

In contrast, there's Jafar. He's a high IQ statusmaxed ugly psycho incel. In original Aladdin he's just that, but you can check out on youtube the deleted song "Why Me", in which it's explained that Jafar is evil because his peers mocked him as a child. It's somewhat logical to want the absolute power and pay the offenders back without suffering any consequences, just the way they did. I have no idea why they removed that song.
Don't know what you mean. What do you mean by "le politically correct"?
Some examples are female-dominated workplaces, movie/games remakes with more nonwhite actors (check out the cast for the new Lion King film, they've replaced Jeremy Irons,who said he was ready to voice Scar, with some black dude. Not that I mind him, but it's a really suspicious coincidence), bans and even jail sentences for "wrong" jokes (unless straight white men and/or incels are bashed). Careers, films, games and humour are not all the existing copes, of course, but you've got the concept I think. It's fitting the supposed ways to leave the Matrix for a while into the Matrix, therefore preventing the escape.

Speak for yourself. Personally I don't think I'm that ugly.
Ok, Chad.
I'm not yet ugly enough to hate myself for that too, but it doesn't help much
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
There indeed is no escape. Even if you prove good-looking enough to ascend, your children or grandchildren will have it so hard that they will end up as lifelong incels.
Not if we continue to be posting and fighting the good fight. We are the real sjws of this world. Technology has always been made to counter the brutal reality of nature. If there's a will there's a way.


Tbh, most villains I've seen in movies or read about in books acted the way they did because they craved validation or seeked vengeance against those who humiliated them and/or ruined their lives.
Correct. I view society as the evil self-righteous narcissist bullies who try to keep us down. If villians act narcissist its just mirror what society has done to them.

Man, Maleficent is the villain who seemed to be acting just for the sake of being evil. She sentenced a child to death, because the king didn't invite her to the party. Well, OK, it's her job as the mistress of all evil. And the absence of invitation of course was some kind of mistreatment. But still that's too much.

Didn't watch the new movie, but read online that in the film they tell Maleficent became villain because Chad dumped her. A huge disappointment.
I was talking about the new movie. And it wasn't just because a chad dumped her. He utterly betrayed her like a judas and tried to burn down her homeland and murder all the innocents there. And like a typical normie, pretends he is the good guy and that maleficient is the villian.

Don't be a cuck for males. Remember that chad's are not your friend. Most males are simply competitors trying to take your girls. Don't feel hazy feelings towards males or assume they are always the good guys.

In contrast, there's Jafar. He's a high IQ statusmaxed ugly psycho incel. In original Aladdin he's just that, but you can check out on youtube the deleted song "Why Me", in which it's explained that Jafar is evil because his peers mocked him as a child. It's somewhat logical to want the absolute power and pay the offenders back without suffering any consequences, just the way they did. I have no idea why they removed that song.
Been a while since I saw that movie. I don't remember him too well. But he might be an sjw. Maybe he is a closet homosexual who became a villian due to being oppressed by barbaric muslims. And wants to take over the middle east just to save homosexuals.
Some examples are female-dominated workplaces, movie/games remakes with more nonwhite actors (check out the cast for the new Lion King film, they've replaced Jeremy Irons,who said he was ready to voice Scar, with some black dude. Not that I mind him, but it's a really suspicious coincidence), bans and even jail sentences for "wrong" jokes (unless straight white men and/or incels are bashed). Careers, films, games and humour are not all the existing copes, of course, but you've got the concept I think. It's fitting the supposed ways to leave the Matrix for a while into the Matrix, therefore preventing the escape.
I don't get what you mean. I mean I get that political correctness sucks and is fascist. But I don't know what you mean in terms of blue pill and matrix escape.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Don't be a cuck for males. Remember that chad's are not your friend. Most males are simply competitors trying to take your girls. Don't feel hazy feelings towards males or assume they are always the good guys.
Ok, I guess I should have read more about it before commenting. Didn't feel like it though.

Been a while since I saw that movie. I don't remember him too well. But he might be an sjw. Maybe he is a closet homosexual who became a villian due to being oppressed by barbaric muslims. And wants to take over the middle east just to save homosexuals.
Idk why he'd hit on Jasmin if so. Also, he'll be ruined anyway, they picked some good-looking actor for the upcoming remake. I guess Disney is now cucked for good.

That's just business, to be fair, women like watching films with attractive men and their purchasing power is now too big to neglect.
I don't get what you mean. I mean I get that political correctness sucks and is fascist. But I don't know what you mean in terms of blue pill and matrix escape.
As for the escape thing, I chiefly mean that SJWs are now trying to severely restrict copes. There was SJW whinge because of killing feminiѕt NPCs in "Red Dead 2", misogyny in GTA V, feminiѕts' body issues related to Marvel comics, lack of nonwhite actors etc. Copes like films, comics and games are IMO intended for temporary escape from the harsh reality, but SJWs and women are trying to turn them into a tool of propaganda for furthering their agenda into the population's minds.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Don't be a cuck for males. Remember that chad's are not your friend. Most males are simply competitors trying to take your girls. Don't feel hazy feelings towards males or assume they are always the good guys.
Ok, I guess I should have read more about it before commenting. Didn't feel like it though.

Been a while since I saw that movie. I don't remember him too well. But he might be an sjw. Maybe he is a closet homosexual who became a villian due to being oppressed by barbaric muslims. And wants to take over the middle east just to save homosexuals.
Idk why he'd hit on Jasmin if so. Also, he'll be ruined anyway, they picked some good-looking actor for the upcoming remake. I guess Disney is now cucked for good.

That's just business, to be fair, women like watching films with attractive men and their purchasing power is now too big to neglect.
I don't get what you mean. I mean I get that political correctness sucks and is fascist. But I don't know what you mean in terms of blue pill and matrix escape.
As for the escape thing, I chiefly mean that SJWs are now trying to severely restrict copes. There was SJW whinge because of killing feminiѕt NPCs in "Red Dead 2", misogyny in GTA V, feminiѕts' body issues related to Marvel comics, lack of nonwhite actors etc. Copes like films, comics and games are IMO intended for temporary escape from the harsh reality, but SJWs and women are trying to turn them into a tool of propaganda for furthering their agenda into the population's minds.
Right. I rue the day when they try to ban violent videogames all together. I guess the best advice is to hoarde them because someday it may drastically increase in value if it ever becomes illegal.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Right. I rue the day when they try to ban violent videogames all together. I guess the best advice is to hoarde them because someday it may drastically increase in value if it ever becomes illegal.
Kek, didn't know you were so business-minded.

They should, but it will likely be hard AF to safely sell it, because there'd be few buyers if all men actually go totally nonviolent and low T. I'd take LDARing over taking the risks tbh.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Right. I rue the day when they try to ban violent videogames all together. I guess the best advice is to hoarde them because someday it may drastically increase in value if it ever becomes illegal.
Kek, didn't know you were so business-minded.

They should, but it will likely be hard AF to safely sell it, because there'd be few buyers if all men actually go totally nonviolent and low T. I'd take LDARing over taking the risks tbh.
Society is materialstic af and if I was rich I'd probably get laid with ease. Believing women will love me for my personality is blue pill... Maybe there are 1 or 2 like that but they won't be easy to find usually. Most women are narcissist and just want a male to exploit. Best is to try to have money and get them to chase you for your money...giving them money only in small increments, eventually making them commit to you in the hopes they will get more money. Never of course marrying them because that is how they steal all your money.

As for nonviolent men it will be same as drugs. There will be a huge demand still. If it ever happens which I'm not sure it actually will.
 
Top