"Toronto van attack trial postponed again, Alek Minassian's lawyer confirms"

The End

Incels.Net Master
How's about an update on our big buddy Alek Minassian!

Published Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:33AM EDT
TORONTO -- The trial for the man who killed 10 people and injured more than a dozen others when he plowed down pedestrians on a busy stretch of sidewalk in North York in 2018 has been postponed once again.
The lawyer for Alek Minassian, who faces 10 counts of first-degree murder and 16 counts of attempted murder in connection with the April 2018 attack, confirmed on social media that his client’s trial will not be proceeding as scheduled on April 6.
The confirmation comes after the Ontario Superior Court of Justice suspended all operations earlier this month, including upcoming jury trials, in an effort to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
This is not the first time the trial has been postponed.
Minassian’s judge-alone trial was initially scheduled to start in February but was pushed back due to issues obtaining Minassian’s psychiatric assessment.
In an agreed statement of facts submitted during a pre-trial hearing in Toronto earlier this month, Minassian admitted to planning and carrying out the attack.
When speaking to police, Minassian said his actions were in retribution for years of sexual rejection, adding that he was part of the involuntary celibate or “incel” movement.
During the hearing, the judge said the case will now hinge on Minassian’s state of mind at the time of the offence and not whether he actually carried out the attack.
Minassian’s lawyer, Boris Bytensky, said a new trial date will be set when the courts reopen.

By the way, in this article Alek said he knew Ellіot Rodger. This is the first I heard of that... Do you think that is true, or is the article just making ѕhit up? (The article states that Alek said incel ideology 'radicalized' him, but that doesn't sound like anything he would say, and I don't see a direct quote). Here's the bit related to ER:

Minassian claimed to have been in contact with Ellіot Rodger, who killed six people and himself in a 2014 the campus at the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2014. Rodger was a self-described incel who posted deeply misogynist videos and a sprawling online manifesto calling for an “overthrow” of what he said was feminiѕt domination.
Oh, and I thought this PDF documenting what happened after Alek was arrested might be of interest to some. https://www.scribd.com/document/450310368/Alek-Minassian-case-Agreed-Statement-of-Facts

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
He should've ran over more normies instead of stopping for a goddamn cop who wasn't provoked enough to shoot him.

Jesus christ, when are we gonna get another Cho Seung-Hui? Tired of all of these few kills. Train, know the gun and pick somewhere where you know is populated and go all in till you get shot or feel like the thing is finished.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Nіgga didn't let police access his phone and pc, put up a password that not even Canadian Security Intelligence Service could figure out. Nіgga has my repect.
I didn't know that! I've been curious whatever happened to Alek since the ...incident... but news has been sparse. The recent shooter reminded me to look up on Alek, but there's still next to nothing about him. He looks like he lost a lot of weight... Eh?

He should've ran over more normies instead of stopping for a goddamn cop who wasn't provoked enough to shoot him.

Jesus christ, when are we gonna get another Cho Seung-Hui? Tired of all of these few kills. Train, know the gun and pick somewhere where you know is populated and go all in till you get shot or feel like the thing is finished.
To me, dying is the best thing that could happen to someone - they just don't know it. So I personally would never choose to kill anyone...

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Cho Seung-Hui?
He was giga rare, plus, there is more security and plans to evacuate when a mass shooting is going around comapred to early 2007.
Police are ordered to engage the shooter in the first place and don't wait for the SWAT team arrive.
The only reason why it lasted as long as it did is because he chained up the exits (while also leaving bomb notice notes on the door) in the building, so no one could get in or out. Guess he got lucky while also being a good shootist. It's sad that no one can come close to that score he did with just two handguns... Oh well, a life is a life. Doesn't matter if it's a lot taken or not.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Hidden said:
Nіgga didn't let police access his phone and pc, put up a password that not even Canadian Security Intelligence Service could figure out. Nіgga has my repect.
I didn't know that! I've been curious whatever happened to Alek since the ...incident... but news has been sparse. The recent shooter reminded me to look up on Alek, but there's still next to nothing about him. He looks like he lost a lot of weight... Eh?

Saint Mentalcel said:

To me, dying is the best thing that could happen to someone - they just don't know it. So I personally would never choose to kill anyone...
No, that means their good life on this planet is over if it's taken. It's a nice "fuck you" to people.

Hidden

Mod
Hidden said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Cho Seung-Hui?
He was giga rare, plus, there is more security and plans to evacuate when a mass shooting is going around comapred to early 2007.
Police are ordered to engage the shooter in the first place and don't wait for the SWAT team arrive.
The only reason why it lasted as long as it did is because he chained up the exits (while also leaving bomb notice notes on the door) in the building, so no one could get in or out. Guess he got lucky while also being a good shootist. It's sad that no one can come close to that score he did with just two handguns... Oh well, a life is a life. Doesn't matter if it's a lot taken or not.
Agreed tbh.

But, first police officer arrived there 2 mintues after the shooting, they waited for the swat team to arrive around 9 minutes.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Hidden said:
Agreed tbh.

But, first police officer arrived there 2 mintues after the shooting, they waited for the swat team to arrive around 9 minutes.

Ah, thanks. Never could get the transcript of it all.

Luck was on Cho's side that day, but sadly it doesn't happen to everyone... Probably the reason why this only occurs within months and not oftenly. Somehow, killing is more "harder" to do or something (or people are just stupid nowadays). Who knows...

The End

Incels.Net Master
Prison is the worst place for an incel, the soy gang and guard fаggots will harass you to oblivion.
Oh yeah, if he's not isolated he is going to be targeted by other inmates. Apparently high-profile criminals and pedos are the most targeted. And guards are often sadists who treat prisoners as less than human, especially guys they dislike or feel justified bullying.