Top, (Me) Bottom, Conner.. My brother got all the good genes in my family

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Lordgoro said:
TRUST IS EARNED, not GIVEN!! 1st post is showing your pics? WOW!! Something seems strange here.. LURK more, post less..
Probably a cuck troll.
View attachment 22113
That avi keeps making me jfl, XD
something really funny about it
SHITPOST and low IQ, however, im NOT an admin, so I guess its ok.. Sadly.. I prefer quality, and intelligent posts..

Pu$$yS33k3R

Incels.Net Junior
Pu$$yS33k3R said:
Hidden said:
Joined 32 minutes ago
So?!?!
TRUST IS EARNED, not GIVEN!! 1st post is showing your pics? WOW!! Something seems strange here.. LURK more, post less..
Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!?!? I don’t give A FUCK ABOUT YOUR TRUST!! Can’t you fucking see I’m pissed enough about my brother being better looking and being able to get any girl he wants! I’m still a fucking virgin while he has a wife!!! I deserve a hot bitch more than him!! For fucks sake I’m so sick of bitches rejecting me and going for him a fucking bitch I liked fucking rejected me cuz she thought I was my brother and I had a right to fuck her.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Pu$$yS33k3R said:
Are you fuсking SERIOUS!?!? I don’t give A FUCK ABOUT YOUR TRUST!! Can’t you fuсking see I’m pissed enough about my brother being better looking and being able to get any girl he wants! I’m still a fuсking virgin while he has a wife!!! I deserve a hot bitch more than him!! For fucks sake I’m so sick of bitches rejecting me and going for him a fuсking bitch I liked fuсking rejected me cuz she thought I was my brother and I had a right to fuck her.
Not doing a good job earning trust so far