tongue on roof

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
some guy posted video saying all you need is tongue on roof instead of plastic surgery.

Thread was probably deleted because it was fake news, but i had one more thing to say.

I actually realize tbh that most of the time my tongue is on the roof of my mouth, why because im not a savage, tongue on roof is inherent to higher beings, vid wouldnt help even if real news.

bcroger2

Lounge member
Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Only thing that realistically works and is actually noticeable would be to keep your bodyfat low. Even building muscle makes little difference. Just don't get fat.
That is as long as your facial bone structure is decent. If it's incel-tier, low body fat won't do ѕhit. Not being obese has health benefits though.

bcroger2

Lounge member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
That is as long as your facial bone structure is decent. If it's incel-tier, low body fat won't do ѕhit. Not being obese has health benefits though.
If you are not overweight, there is a higher chance of someone (maybe someone unattractive, but who cares?) being interested in you.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
If you are not overweight, there is a higher chance of someone (maybe someone unattractive, but who cares?) being interested in you.
Tbh. Because of the health benefit thing, an incel will have a chance to live longer and then, when he's in his 70s or so, his school oneitis will at last realize what she actually wants and settle down for such a nice guy, securing his ascension from inceldom.

I can just see hosts of incels fasting with these happy thoughts in their minds.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
Hard to breathe like that
Not a mouth breather so its no issue for me.

tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Tbh. Because of the health benefit thing, an incel will have a chance to live longer and then, when he's in his 70s or so, his school oneitis will at last realize what she actually wants and settle down for such a nice guy, securing his ascension from inceldom.

I can just see hosts of incels fasting with these happy thoughts in their minds.
My thoughts are that by the time I'm 70, some of my childhood toys will become so valuable I will be rich and women will want me.

bcroger2 said:
The problem is that food is how I cope. Wouldn't say I'm fat just a bit chubby.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
My thoughts are that by the time I'm 70, some of my childhood toys will become so valuable I will be rich and women will want me.
Even traditional beta bux is dying now thanks to female invasion of workplaces via creation of meme jobs which require only looks, but pay sometimes even more than STEM master race gigs.

Also, your agematches will be physiologically useless, if you know what I mean.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Even traditional beta bux is dying now thanks to female invasion of workplaces via creation of meme jobs which require only looks, but pay sometimes even more than STEM master race gigs.

Also, your agematches will be physiologically useless, if you know what I mean.
I've seen 70 year old asian chicks who are still hot. Theoretically nordics can be too if they stick to the right diet.

Also some Buzzfeed study showed that 18 year old chicks get laid the most, and 50 year old men get laid the most. For all I know when I'm 50 I will finally escape incel.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Also some Buzzfeed study showed that 18 year old chicks get laid the most, and 50 year old men get laid the most. For all I know when I'm 50 I will finally escape incel.
By the time you reach 50 it will have risen to 65 though.

albie

BANNED
Why do you folk not make sense? Maybe you, lordoftheincels, can tell me what tongue on roof means.