Tomorrow will be the 6th anniversary of the "Day of Retribution".

Augustan Isidor

19 Year Old Youngcel
Tomorrow will be the 6th anniversary of the "Day of Retribution", a day I hold special and dear to my heart. A day in which we remember the life and time of a young man, who's life was taken early.

Indeed, if it were not for Ellіot Rodger taking to the streets of Isla Vista that day, most of whom I would assume wouldn't be gathered here today. The Incel community would just be another niche community unknown to the general populace. Even after death, normies and roasties alike, still seethe at the existence of Ellіot Rodger.

Tomorrow I'll take 10 hours of my day to hear the reading of "My Twisted World" so I won't be on the whole day. Although Ellіot Rodger failed miserably to carry out what he set up to do, no one can deny that he is the sole reason we're here today with the knowledge we carry.
1555859371207.png

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Not trying to downplay the man, but wasn’t he never officially confirmed to be “incel” by the normie definition? As in, he never ascended, but he never frequented incel boards directly either and so the normies shouldn’t be able to call us killers if he wasn’t downright aligned with us.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Tomorrow will be the 6th anniversary of the "Day of Retribution", a day I hold special and dear to my heart. A day in which we remember the life and time of a young man, who's life was taken early.

Indeed, if it were not for Ellіot Rodger taking to the streets of Isla Vista that day, most of whom I would assume wouldn't be gathered here today. The Incel community would just be another niche community unknown to the general populace. Even after death, normies and roasties alike, still seethe at the existence of Ellіot Rodger.

Tomorrow I'll take 10 hours of my day to hear the reading of "My Twisted World" so I won't be on the whole day. Although Ellіot Rodger failed miserably to carry out what he set up to do, no one can deny that he is the sole reason we're here today with the knowledge we carry.
View attachment 17614
nice..

JustAWittyCel

Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks
Not trying to downplay the man, but wasn’t he never officially confirmed to be “incel” by the normie definition? As in, he never ascended, but he never frequented incel boards directly either and so the normies shouldn’t be able to call us killers if he wasn’t downright aligned with us.
Elliot Rodger post on bodybuilding.com : masskillers

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
oh he did visit..he was banned from them..because he was too hateful according to the standards at that time..I have links and screenshots.for sure he visited PUA sites..I think he mentioned incels indirectly in his manifesto..I am glad he is associated with incels..