Today's women

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
I'm not going to dig too deep into this, because I don't want anything to get traced back to me, but let's just say I was in a crowded entertainment setting the other day.

Woman in front of me was there with her boyfriend. Fat as fuck (calling her a 2 would be generous), while her boyfriend was probably a 6 or 7. Left to stuff her fat pig face every half hour, would return and spend the entire rest of the time on her phone instead of paying attention to the actual reason everyone was there.

Woman behind me was also fat as fuck (I didn't get a good look at her face, because if I looked at her, I would've wanted to slap the shit outta her, so probably a 1 or a 2). Loud as shit; every fifteen seconds you'd hear her screaming at the top of her lungs. Couldn't understand what she was saying most of the time because of her fat cheeks blocking the words from leaving her mouth. Me and the people next to me would glance over at each other and roll our eyes every time she did it, as if to say "what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?"

Women around 20 feet to my left were fairly attractive. I still wouldn't swipe right if I saw their profiles on a dating app, but they weren't morbidly obese. Also loud as shit (not as loud as the fat bitch). Could hear every word of their conversation, and obviously wanted people to listen to their conversation, or else they wouldn't have been talking so loudly that anyone within 50 feet of them could hear when they were literally right next to each other.

Two women around 10 feet to my left were there with their boyfriends. Clear Stacy-and-Chad relationships, which I could identify from the moment they sat down. The women stayed for thirty minutes (the whole thing was several hours), then left. Their Chad boyfriends probably paid for the tickets for them to stay not even for a sixth of the event. Not to mention, while they were there, they were practically cat-calling one of the entertainers, so obviously these are the type of wh*res who would leave their boyfriends in a minute if someone slightly more attractive walked through the door.

I've been in a lot of settings with both men and women, but I don't remember women being this unbearable to deal with prior to COVID. Has the Foid Master increased the bitchiness level over the last sixteen months? I mean seriously, what the fuck?

Bulliedvirgin19

Incels.Net Novice
I’d never even try talking to a 3/10 foid because if she rejected me or insulted me I’m worried I’ll explode with anger. Better to just stay away. It’s like who the fuck do they think they are not accepting us even when we’re clearing better looking.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I’d never even try talking to a 3/10 foid because if she rejected me or insulted me I’m worried I’ll explode with anger. Better to just stay away. It’s like who the fuck do they think they are not accepting us even when we’re clearing better looking.
Yeah, right? If I'm going to make the effort might as well be with someone I find somewhat attractive. Not like less-attractive women have lower standards.

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
It's the God-tier complex women possess. They think of themselves as goddesses, even if in reality they're disgusting slobbering pigs. So much shit online these days about "just be yourself" and "go your own way," which has these obese bitches who spend five hours a day on Twitter thinking they don't need to worry about self-improvement because acceptance of someone's behavior and personality, no matter how shitty, are emphasized more than becoming a decent person. It's going to be funny in forty years from now when all of them (since most of them are millennials or Gen Z) are unmarried because Chad doesn't want to marry a fat bitch and regret not lowering their standards a bit and falling in love with someone who's less attractive but has a big heart. They'll be like us incels, except it'll be their own fucking faults.

WomenRTrash666

Incels.Net Junior
Bulliedvirgin19 said:
It's the God-tier complex women possess. They think of themselves as goddesses, even if in reality they're disgusting slobbering pigs. So much shit online these days about "just be yourself" and "go your own way," which has these obese bitches who spend five hours a day on Twitter thinking they don't need to worry about self-improvement because acceptance of someone's behavior and personality, no matter how shitty, are emphasized more than becoming a decent person. It's going to be funny in forty years from now when all of them (since most of them are millennials or Gen Z) are unmarried because Chad doesn't want to marry a fat bitch and regret not lowering their standards a bit and falling in love with someone who's less attractive but has a big heart. They'll be like us incels, except it'll be their own fucking faults.
I blame this body positivity bullshit (the only movement that doesn’t move) and this disgusting, vindictive, blubbering fat mess of a feminist movement encouraging these blobs to be fat, annoying, unladylike and just plain gross. If they’re not fat, loud, and annoying they’re whores who fuck every chad that hits on them because now there’s some kind of thing where we can’t „slut shame“ or some shit. I don’t know im Just ranting because I get where you’re coming from

AtomDick

Blackpilled poo stain
Same here. It's all about pucci magic.
Idk man this whole shit reminds me of Idiocracy and it's just getting funny at this point. Maybe everyone else is too smart and I can't understand anyone.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
I see more push for body positivity when it comes to women. Yet you don't really see anyone pushing for the same with men.

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
I see more push for body positivity when it comes to women. Yet you don't really see anyone pushing for the same with men.
Body positivity is an sjw’s way of pushing double standards because lady’s can take pride in being the way they are and guilt trip people for telling people they have tastes

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
Exactly! It's as if wildly obese women can flaunt their ass cracks, cellulite, and sagging tiddies, however, if a man isn't at least 5'10'', swole, or at least slightly jacked with a six-pack, it's a deal-breaker. God forbid a woman sees a fat dude or skinny dude shirtless... or a man's ass crack... ooohhhh noooo..... what a catastrophe!

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
Bulliedvirgin19 said:
Today's hypocrite bitches be like...
1627834943187.png

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
I'm not going to dig too deep into this, because I don't want anything to get traced back to me, but let's just say I was in a crowded entertainment setting the other day.

Woman in front of me was there with her boyfriend. Fat as fuck (calling her a 2 would be generous), while her boyfriend was probably a 6 or 7. Left to stuff her fat pig face every half hour, would return and spend the entire rest of the time on her phone instead of paying attention to the actual reason everyone was there.

Woman behind me was also fat as fuck (I didn't get a good look at her face, because if I looked at her, I would've wanted to slap the shit outta her, so probably a 1 or a 2). Loud as shit; every fifteen seconds you'd hear her screaming at the top of her lungs. Couldn't understand what she was saying most of the time because of her fat cheeks blocking the words from leaving her mouth. Me and the people next to me would glance over at each other and roll our eyes every time she did it, as if to say "what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?"

Women around 20 feet to my left were fairly attractive. I still wouldn't swipe right if I saw their profiles on a dating app, but they weren't morbidly obese. Also loud as shit (not as loud as the fat bitch). Could hear every word of their conversation, and obviously wanted people to listen to their conversation, or else they wouldn't have been talking so loudly that anyone within 50 feet of them could hear when they were literally right next to each other.

Two women around 10 feet to my left were there with their boyfriends. Clear Stacy-and-Chad relationships, which I could identify from the moment they sat down. The women stayed for thirty minutes (the whole thing was several hours), then left. Their Chad boyfriends probably paid for the tickets for them to stay not even for a sixth of the event. Not to mention, while they were there, they were practically cat-calling one of the entertainers, so obviously these are the type of wh*res who would leave their boyfriends in a minute if someone slightly more attractive walked through the door.

I've been in a lot of settings with both men and women, but I don't remember women being this unbearable to deal with prior to COVID. Has the Foid Master increased the bitchiness level over the last sixteen months? I mean seriously, what the fuck?
I'd say so. TikTok has given foids an entirely new and popularized level of "entitledness..."

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Disgusting!
Now this here is one of the problems with modern men.
Too many men have zero standards and are willing to settle for some disgusting, hog face, fart factory. Absolutely horrendous!

All men should refuse to date obese women.
Obese women are just lazy, fat morons who refuse to stop shoving food down their esophagus.

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
PapaEmeritus said:
Bulliedvirgin19 said:
I blame this body positivity bullshit (the only movement that doesn’t move) and this disgusting, vindictive, blubbering fat mess of a feminist movement encouraging these blobs to be fat, annoying, unladylike and just plain gross. If they’re not fat, loud, and annoying they’re whores who fuck every chad that hits on them because now there’s some kind of thing where we can’t „slut shame“ or some shit. I don’t know im Just ranting because I get where you’re coming from
RIGHT???? Those bitches are amazingly hypocritical......

HsmteFrmHell

Incels.Net Novice
Damn, they sound annoying
Exactly... I remember being at a county fair in Vermont and seeing these wildly obese foids in the tractor/truck pull stands screaming at the absolute top of their lungs and even TAKING THEIR SHIRTS OFF . I could see their sagging tiddies and their abdominal rolls with skin that looked like corn cereal sitting too long in milk... To add "insult to injury," they were BOUNCING UP AND DOWN, panting like dogs after! It literally looked like a fucking TSUNAMI of blubber! They made the entire section of bleachers I was standing on SHAKE. There were about five or six of them. What if a MAN did that? Would foids be impressed with them? I think NOT...

Kalsdodil31

Incels.Net Junior
Kalsdodil31 said:
Damn, they sound annoying
Exactly... I remember being at a county fair in Vermont and seeing these wildly obese foids in the tractor/truck pull stands screaming at the absolute top of their lungs and even TAKING THEIR SHIRTS OFF . I could see their sagging tiddies and their abdominal rolls with skin that looked like corn cereal sitting too long in milk... To add "insult to injury," they were BOUNCING UP AND DOWN, panting like dogs after! It literally looked like a fucking TSUNAMI of blubber! They made the entire section of bleachers I was standing on SHAKE. There were about five or six of them. What if a MAN did that? Would foids be impressed with them? I think NOT...
Lmao, I'm certain that if a man did the same they would call the cops. Because muh' woman rights