Today I met a Chad Incel

autogynephilia

Lounge member
I noticed in the show "take me out" that females would often reject males not doing politically correct jobs such as banking.

Still I find the anectotes brought up in this thread hard to believe, is it really THAT bad??

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
I find the anectotes brought up in this thread hard to believe, is it really THAT bad??
Yes. My coworker has everything going for him except the pupils of his eyes facing outward. Dude can't even find a desperate obese girl.

autogynephilia

Lounge member
A huge pct. of people I know are single, virgins or can't get laid anymore.

We need to ban online dating.
next year that percentage will be even higher, females raising their standards even more becuase why not?

Banning online dating wouldn't change that much.

bcroger2

Lounge member
next year that percentage will be even higher, females raising their standards even more becuase why not?

Banning online dating wouldn't change that much.
Now women have access to 2000+ men on their finder tips. Of course their standards will be high.

I don't actually want to ban online, just saying that it will help a lot if we could

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Many incels are on the fence, they know they cannot succeed in real life, thus cling to online dating as last hope. It is a bit of a risk, it may have a payoff but not sure.

bcroger2

Lounge member
Many incels are on the fence, they know they cannot succeed in real life, thus cling to online dating as last hope. It is a bit of a risk, it may have a payoff but not sure.
Only if they are Chad's who can't get girls because they are very unlucky or too afraid to approach.

SuperCheatBros

Lounge member
He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military.
Not surprised. They want a man who's mostly home, and they want the bad boy/pretty boy, not a patriot literally putting his life on the line. Modern women are so fuсking shallow. There's so many damn stories of women cheating on their BFs/husband while he's in the military jfl it's sad

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Not surprised. They want a man who's mostly home, and they want the bad boy/pretty boy, not a patriot literally putting his life on the line. Modern women are so fuсking shallow. There's so many damn stories of women cheating on their BFs/husband while he's in the military jfl it's sad
Its like, women can't hold it in their pants for 2 months. Yet say incels have too high of a sex drive when incels complain about having to hold it in for over 2 years.

Pindicked

Lounge member
bcroger2 said:
He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military.
Vets are the unseen beta bucks. Like they're built like chads much of the time but because they're away, their bitch just eats up all them DVA benefits while fuсking randos while her husband is on duty

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
It's a catch 22. You try to meet women in real life and have the potential to get metoo'd or curved, but go online and you get curved or blocked.

Side note, I tried meetup.com again and the only meetup groups in my area are euchre groups. I have no interest in playing euchre.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
It's a catch 22. You try to meet women in real life and have the potential to get metoo'd or curved, but go online and you get curved or blocked.

Side note, I tried meetup.com again and the only meetup groups in my area are euchre groups. I have no interest in playing euchre.
Eucher beats walking through 100 yards of broken glass. Id walk through 100 yards of broken glass to get a girlfriend

Pindicked

Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Only chad can ascend with women like those. Incels are rejected by even 500 lbs women.
A huge pct. of people I know are single, virgins or can't get laid anymore.

We need to ban online dating.
We need to reinstate the precedent of monogamy as well as the stigma against divorce. Promiscuity encourages hypergamy