Today I met a Chad Incel

bcroger2

Lounge member
I saw many average looking incels. I would say that I look about average and know another average looking incel.

Today however, I met a Chad (no faggot) in a top Engineering military academy. He is a math major so he not some dumb ass Chad who works as a waiter or whatever either. He is also about 6'2" and pretty good looking. He is in great shape. He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military. Will this become more common with all the online dating B.S?

Thoughts?

Last edited:

autogynephilia

Lounge member
I saw many average looking incels. I would say that I look about average and know another average looking incel.

Today however, I met a Chad (no faggot) in a top Engineering military academy. He is a math major so he not some dumb ass Chad who works as a waiter or whatever either. He is also about 6'2" and pretty good looking. He is in great shape. He told me that he tries to meet girls but they reject him because he's in the military. Will this become more common with all the online dating B.S?

Thoughts?
Did they reject him becuase they viewed him as a bad person or what?

StrangeMan1

Lounge member
I guess the 90/10 has already started to replace the 80/20 in some parts. This means the Chads are now incel as well.
Only Gigachad will stand a reasonable chance in the future.

Che

Lounge member
Jokes aside, Hypergamous femoids in the future will be no longer satisfied by Chad and starts wanting Gigachad, which is a Nightmare for us

Firebrand

Staff Member
Lounge member
It's over for Chadcels. But I think this is more a matter of him likely being deployed or in training most of the year instead of looks. I dunno how old the guy is but usually if you're in the military you can retire by 30-35. So much earlier than others. The women he's approaching don't understand or know this, obviously. They'll cry when he laughs all the way to the bank.

But I do see two possible futures: either incel becomes a seriously widespread problem (as in more than 50% of men) and something happens to offset it, OR women will heighten their standards even more and it'll be like others suggested where only Gigachads reign supreme.

I actually am not sure what side I'm on right now. Depends on how much action we can take.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member

Thoughts?
Yeah its over for males who have even 1% masculinity. Because military=guns, guns=bad according to femoids. Although the american military works for zion so maybe its blackpilled women who view him as a traitor for working to enforce israeli interests over the american peoples.

bcroger2

Lounge member
Did they reject him becuase they viewed him as a bad person or what?
No idea. But I think online dating/social media, a more condensed society (some colleges have 30,000 + people, so there are loads of options) make it harder for average men who are not in the top 10% or Surgeons.

bcroger2

Lounge member
It's over for Chadcels. But I think this is more a matter of him likely being deployed or in training most of the year instead of looks. I dunno how old the guy is but usually if you're in the military you can retire by 30-35. So much earlier than others. The women he's approaching don't understand or know this, obviously. They'll cry when he laughs all the way to the bank.

But I do see two possible futures: either incel becomes a seriously widespread problem (as in more than 50% of men) and something happens to offset it, OR women will heighten their standards even more and it'll be like others suggested where only Gigachads reign supreme.

I actually am not sure what side I'm on right now. Depends on how much action we can take.
I know him being in the military has something to do with it, but he told me that he actively tries to meet girls.

GameDevCel

Lounge member

Thoughts?
DAMN, if that guy is a incel, what chance did we had?

bcroger2

Lounge member
DAMN, if that guy is a incel, what chance did we had?
My younger brother is overweight and below average in appearance, but he is going to a top medical school and will likely earn close to 500K eventually. He is still a virgin. I know another average looking white guy whose 6'2" has a job and 2 degree. Virgin. And now I meet this guy in the military.

If these guys can't get any(esp. the military guy), imagine below average looking people who can't stomach going out with obese or very ugly girls. I guess we(incels) are supposed to go out with very ugly or obese(maybe very obese) women. I mean anyone can date a 600 lbs nigger or spic. Its just hard to stomach it.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
My younger brother is overweight and below average in appearance, but he is going to a top medical school and will likely earn close to 500K eventually. He is still a virgin. I know another average looking white guy whose 6'2" has a job and 2 degree. Virgin. And now I meet this guy in the military.

If these guys can't get any(esp. the military guy), imagine below average looking people who can't stomach going out with obese or very ugly girls. I guess we(incels) are supposed to go out with very ugly or obese(maybe very obese) women. I mean anyone can date a 600 lbs nigger or spic. Its just hard to stomach it.
i know a 6'6 pretty boy maxxed guy from uni, and he is a ultra virgin, it's over even for chads at this point

Zenith

Lounge member
If these guys can't get any(esp. the military guy), imagine below average looking people who can't stomach going out with obese or very ugly girls. I guess we(incels) are supposed to go out with very ugly or obese(maybe very obese) women. I mean anyone can date a 600 lbs nigger or spi
I think at this rate the average guy will have to start settling for 60 year old grannies.

Pindicked

Lounge member
Jokes aside, Hypergamous femoids in the future will be no longer satisfied by Chad and starts wanting Gigachad, which is a Nightmare for us
If they were to find out how to reproduce by parthenogenesis and just fuck chadbots while getting rid of us, they would.