to those who don't hаte women, give a reason why you don't

OysterSauce

Click the image to change your avatar.
Because I've achieved a level of LDAR where I've given up strong feelings (including hatred) in favor of relative neutrality and not giving a crap. I only hate them temporarily sometimes when they cross my path or do something that triggers me.

The Reverend has spoken.

NoHopeNoFear

Atman
Because I've achieved a level of LDAR where I've given up strong feelings (including hatred) in favor of relative neutrality and not giving a crap. I only hate them temporarily sometimes when they cross my path or do something that triggers me.

The Reverend has spoken.
this but I've ascended beyond this level of LDAR to the point where any strong emotions are a hindrance to my level of comatose enlightenment.
I would rather be zen than give a single ѕhit about literally anything whatsoever.

OysterSauce

Click the image to change your avatar.

The Reverend has spoken.
This might either stay this way or change very quickly. Time will tell, but that's how I'm feeling right now.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
I more like dislike the majority of women for the reason of what they have turned into during this decade. Thanks to simps to validate women, whoring around being considered normal since it is "exploration of muh sexuality", this timeline is screwed up for good.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
women are the way they are because of their nature, they are biologic programed to be like this
I can not hate all women
I only hate the women who offends me and mistreated me in the past, ( and there are a lot of them )

Slap

♢ The Human Wrecking Machine ♢ FTW ♢ Van Rider
Rapesacks are untrustworthy, vile creatures.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
I believe in treating wahmen with great respect. These wahmen are so strong and brave, and have it so tough, I think being nice to them makes up for the injustices they face every single day

rain_cloud

Incels.Net Regular
for me hating a foid is not worth it , it takes as much effort to despise as it does to obsess . why would i want to have a hole live in my brain rent free ? thos creatures thrive off any sort of acknowledgement, negative or positive ... of course i understand cels who live hating them, since spite is is a good fuel for life ,but i would rather passively dislike them

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Other than GeraltOfRivia, I don't see who else would be soy enough to not have hatred for foids that has done wrong ѕhit to us. All of the cucks that was here previously are now gone, so it's basically just him who still thinks like a soypiller. Wouldn't be surprised if he's saying ѕhit behind our backs to the soys like that weak fаggot @Chadcel925 did.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
Other than GeraltOfRivia, I don't see who else would be soy enough to not have hatred for foids that has done wrong ѕhit to us. All of the cucks that was here previously are now gone, so it's basically just him who still thinks like a soypiller. Wouldn't be surprised if he's saying ѕhit behind our backs to the soys like that weak fаggot @Chadcel925 did.
I hate foids more then anyone I know, however, I cannot let it CONSUME my energy, ive got other ѕhit to do!! So I fappmaxx, and it mellows me out!

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Saint Mentalcel said:
I hate foids more then anyone I know, however, I cannot let it CONSUME my energy, ive got other ѕhit to do!! So I fappmaxx, and it mellows me out!
I don't let foids consume my power either, there's other things in life that tires me out than just getting some ass. Though, getting some ass would mellow me out ngl. Like i said, i just don't like life and living. Has nothing to do with just not getting sex like people assume. Hardly anything happens, every day is basically just the same. At some point, it gets tiring.

brokendog45

Incels.Net Novice
after the blackpill i feel nothing but absolute hatred to foids they even disgust me with just to look them
pathetic creatures they believe they are little princess but they are nothing but scum