To the lowlife gremlins on that other forum (because I know you're still lurking here like obsessive ex-lovers - you just can't let go - of anything)

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Every time I make a post anywhere, I get stupid smartass responses from puny bastards who try to make a fool out of me and a total mockery out of the whole platform. They think they're attorneys. They try to use dirty tactics to turn my own points against me. Really funny, you sleazy fаggots. I bet you think this is a joke?

I do think your jokes about me are funny. So funny that I even forgot to laugh. I'm tired of the endless mudslinging attempts by you insecure pansies - it really does feel like no matter what I write and no matter where, you're there, ready to ѕhit and throw up all over the very concept of basic fuсking decency.

If you really want to talk like that, then why don't you come say all that face to face, so I can appropriately respond to your lame excuses of arguments with some real frontier justice?

You have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away, but I bet as soon as my (metaphorical) fists reach your face, you'll be as quiet as a TV without a volume button. So do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up unless you want to die (figure of speech).

So if you cowards are reading this (and I know you are): you're nothing but losers with no human value. Eat dick you unpatriotic pieces of ѕhit.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
You're one to talk about being obsessive and not letting things go. I'm surprised you haven't been banned here yet too.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
You're one to talk about being obsessive and not letting things go. I'm surprised you haven't been banned here yet too.
To be fair reddit is pure ѕhit for more reasons than I can list here, and .co has too many pedophiles (as if girls too young/stupid to understand the consequences of sex would somehow be more willing to fuck an incel than any other thot) and neets who refuse to work for ANYTHING for my liking. I don't know what the other site is, I didn't know there was anything else that accepted incels.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Cant we just all be friends? We are already hated by all females and their simps in thd world. No more brother wars.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
Cant we just all be friends? We are already hated by all females and their simps in thd world. No more brother wars.
When the female half of society ѕhits on you for 2+ decades for reasons 100% outside your control, hate/anger/rage/ect become very familiar emotions. It's my natural state tbh.

I don't know how old anyone here is, but you sound like you are on the younger side. When you hit your 40s and are still incel after doing EVERYTHING right I bet you will be filled with righteous fury and a well-earned hatred of foids and the society that props them up at your expense too.

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Mehtea said:
When the female half of society ѕhits on you for 2+ decades for reasons 100% outside your control, hate/anger/rage/ect become very familiar emotions. It's my natural state tbh.

I don't know how old anyone here is, but you sound like you are on the younger side. When you hit your 40s and are still incel after doing EVERYTHING right I bet you will be filled with righteous fury and a well-earned hatred of foids and the society that props them up at your expense too.
I meant hatred among incels to each other

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
He created that other forum because he thought we didn't have enough freedom on .net and he hated that vcel closed the bluepill section. But it didn't take long for him to turn his back on his values. Next thing you know, he sets his whole forum to private because he can't deal with all the trolls and spammers. He takes the easy way out instead of dealing with the problem head-on. The forum that was supposed to be a beckon of freedom for all incels has become an echo chamber of circle jerks. And it didn't take long for that to happen.