to soy or not to soy, that is the question

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Reading online blogs and vids about soyboys. Truth be told, I envy their souls. I drink soy because it tastes good. Yet I still feel hollow inside.

I envy the numales who hold up that new zelda game with pride. I feel nothing. I wish I could feel like a child again, getting excited for things. Right now I just feel like a robot who sees the equations. Like nothing surprises or interests me, I know the equations of the matrix. It all just seems boring. I wish soy could make me once again, interested in things. Been incel so long i feel numb.

Also, I like the graphics of the old zelda better. I feel like a zombie and i wonder why am i stuck on this rock in space. I tower above most men and most women. I feel like i am a whole nother specie or perhaps alien. Also i'm numb and sick of reading wall of text articles and stuff like that. I was born to lead not to read.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYiU_JCYtU

Ravio

Get drunk dude, chug a bottle of low quality vodka and get wastet, then go to a disco/party and interact with random people, it's gonna be way easyer. Take the lead once in your life.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Ravio said:
Get drunk dude, chug a bottle of low quality vodka and get wastet, then go to a disco/party and interact with random people, it's gonna be way easyer. Take the lead once in your life.
Also i never get invited to parties.

Ravio

Of course you don't, you even have friends? Ask them to hang out, make new friends idk dude

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Ravio said:
Of course you don't, you even have friends? Ask them to hang out, make new friends idk dude
I got a couple friends, they never have parties though. Also i was at a party one time, didn't get laid, noone else at the party did either. Never been to a party where anyone got laid.

Lordgoro

Ive been dealing with depression MOST if not ALL of my life... Its tough trust me.. But it IS beatable... Trust me, I beat it... I make my own purpose these days... I can still get excited over certain things... It helps that I never let go of the BOY inside me, I never "grew" up in the sense thats normies do... Maybe its the LACK of adult relationships thats allowed me to stay this way? Its a theory, since I never grew up in the way society expects us too, never owned property, never been married or in a real relationship, never had a long term OR well-paying job, never had a pot to piss in, never participated in "ordinary" american life like us adults are supposed to do... Thats why the BOY in me is still alive, and I have access to him, because he never left... In a way its an advantage, I still have my sense of WONDER, and excitement, even though its not many things that can bring it out, but some stuff DOES!! Roller coaster and thrill rides, heights, longboarding, bicycling, video games, gemstones, wonders of nature... Those things make life still worth living for me...

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
gramsey86 said:
I think you may have depression
i do. Wish i could feel like a child once more. Sadly my level of awareness is too high. I feel like a robot that is hyperaware, nothing surprises me because everything is just a pattern that I already memorized.

I blame my lack of love life. My lack of love life makes me feel nihilism like what is the point if theres no love. When I see a girl I say what is the point of flirting. Even if she gives me her phone number she will flake and ghost me like all the others. I try to enjoy other hobbies but ask what is the point if noone will ever love me. And its like, a gay man would probably love me, but I don't want a gay man, I want a girlfriend. I'm ok with a chick with a dick but even they reject me too. It's like I'm not allowed to have a sexuality, in 2019 prostitution is banned but gay bathhouses allowed, 2019 wants to force everyone to be gay, I get shamed for not being gay.

gramsey86

lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:
i do. Wish i could feel like a child once more. Sadly my level of awareness is too high. I feel like a robot that is hyperaware, nothing surprises me because everything is just a pattern that I already memorized.

I blame my lack of love life. My lack of love life makes me feel nihilism like what is the point if theres no love. When I see a girl I say what is the point of flirting. Even if she gives me her phone number she will flake and ghost me like all the others. I try to enjoy other hobbies but ask what is the point if noone will ever love me. And its like, a gay man would probably love me, but I don't want a gay man, I want a girlfriend. I'm ok with a chick with a dick but even they reject me too. It's like I'm not allowed to have a sexuality, in 2019 prostitution is banned but gay bathhouses allowed, 2019 wants to force everyone to be gay, I get shamed for not being gay.
you need to separate yourself from this idea that you need love. you're convinced that you need love to find happiness, but you're also convinced that you'll never find love. before you can find love, you need to be content with loneliness. you need to find your own identity. once you can be happy being alone, you'll be ready to find love.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:

you need to separate yourself from this idea that you need love. you're convinced that you need love to find happiness, but you're also convinced that you'll never find love. before you can find love, you need to be content with loneliness. you need to find your own identity. once you can be happy being alone, you'll be ready to find love.
Ok Neitzche.

FYI I've been playing SINGLE PLAYER games for a while now, and have had good times being alone...but now is the time to GET LOVE.

Ravio

gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:
gramsey86 said:

I'm fine being alone, i've been alone for more than 20 yo i've been able to pursue my hobbyes for the most, now i have a job and my friends are starting to marry and most of them have at least a gf, i NEED love in my life NOW cause if i wait anymore it will be too late, i need to experience at lest relationship with the other sex, jesus christ i've not been talking in a personal way to a girl once in my life.

gramsey86

Ravio said:
gramsey86 said:
lordoftheincels said:

I'm fine being alone, i've been alone for more than 20 yo i've been able to pursue my hobbyes for the most, now i have a job and my friends are starting to marry and most of them have at least a gf, i NEED love in my life NOW cause if i wait anymore it will be too late, i need to experience at lest relationship with the other sex, jesus christ i've not been talking in a personal way to a girl once in my life.
>"I'm fine being alone"
>"i NEED love in my life NOW"
pick one

Ravio

>"once you can be happy being alone, you'll be ready to find love."
I'm ready to find love i guess....

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
gramsey86 said:
Ravio said:
gramsey86 said:
>"I'm fine being alone"
>"i NEED love in my life NOW"
pick one

He's been alone 20 years. Isn't that enough to pass your little "tests"?