TO my Incel Brothers, whats your HIGHEST GOAL or DREAM in your LIFE?

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Corona virus mutating and removing sex havers.
It would be interesting if coronavirus can become a virus which can hear to me.. if I say go and kill that chad or that stacy, it will do immediately. The only concern I have is I might kill some of my own family members.. but they have to die some day, why not now...as to the others.. I don't care who dies, as long I don't see them mogging me all the time.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
to become rich, my plan is to go in the navy for 4 years get the experience save up a little bit. then get a job in the union (union will hire anybody) as a painter making 28$ an hour i plan to save up 5000$ or more and invest in stocks. thats really the only way to get rich without a talent.
stocks are a scam bro.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
having fun, more specifically beating the ѕhit out of people and make money from it (legally of course, ufc mma ѕhit). although, my main goal was to make an animated show of the cocaine cowboys in the 1980's in florida, with the main character as my grandfather who was a smuggler/dealer at the time, with a more superhuman strength element with a ѕhit ton of action. then, a spinoff of the show of an infamous smuggler, jon roberts, within the same time period, same place, although more based in reality.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
stocks are a scam bro.
Overall, they worked out well for me, in the long run. However, the stock market seems way overpriced right now, even after the recent pullbacks. IMHO, best bet right now is have a diversified asset mix (stocks, bonds, real estate (i.e. house), gold, silver, land, etc.), since there is great uncertainty going forward.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
I want to hear WILDEST DREAMS an aspirations... Doesnt matter how crazy.. If they happened TODAY, you would be only happy to die tomorrow?

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
to become rich, my plan is to go in the navy for 4 years get the experience save up a little bit. then get a job in the union (union will hire anybody) as a painter making 28$ an hour i plan to save up 5000$ or more and invest in stocks. thats really the only way to get rich without a talent.
painting takes talent ain't it? although, art has been really dumbed down as a form of talent anymore (mostly with foids taking over the whole art media), now everyone is suddenly an "artist," with nothing interesting within the art itself.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
stocks are a scam bro.
damn if they are im fucked i gotta look more into it. if what your saying is true, its absolutely impossible for the average man to acquire wealth let alone us ffs

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
crippledman.287 said:
supercell said:
stocks are a scam bro.
damn if they are im fucked i gotta look more into it. if what your saying is true, its absolutely impossible for the average man to acquire wealth let alone us ffs
Of course, POOR remains poor, rich gets richer, that goes without saying in capitalism

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
stocks are a scam bro.
also college is so hostile for people like us theres no fuсking way i could enter college.

supercell

5'4 subhuman
supercell said:
crippledman.287 said:
stocks are a scam bro.
Of course, POOR remains poor, rich gets richer, that goes without saying in capitalism
yea bro they keep us on the ground seems like the best we can get is lower middle class then well just be working our ass off and being alone.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
supercell said:
yea bro they keep us on the ground seems like the best we can get is lower middle class then well just be working our ass off and being alone.
Wageslavery is NO WAY TO LIVE

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
supercell said:
stocks are a scam bro.
they are a scam bro.. with 5K...you will not gain much.. you need to have millions..to play the game.. the average return yearly is only 7%..you will only make 350 in a year on it...now if you think you are warren buffet you can try your luck..however consider this, what is the chance you will buy a stock which will rise meteorically overnight and no one else will buy that too? you may better buy lottery tickets for those 5K and you will have better chance of getting rich

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
supercell said:
crippledman.287 said:
stocks are a scam bro.
they are a scam bro.. with 5K...you will not gain much.. you need to have millions..to play the game.. the average return yearly is only 7%..you will only make 350 in a year on it...now if you think you are warren buffet you can try your luck..however consider this, what is the chance you will buy a stock which will rise meteorically overnight and no one else will buy that too? you may better buy lottery tickets for those 5K and you will have better chance of getting rich
I wanted to suggest if you have some money now.. buy some stocks while the coronavirus is crashing the economy.. if anything this is the time to buy..keep an eye on the evergreen stocks, which were doing very well for last 5 years..the moment they crash 50% buy some of them..you can expect to double your money 6 months down the line.. if coronavirus dies down you will be richer.. if it does not..well, you can hope that it will wipe everything off this earth. So, it won't matter if you lost the money.. you know how trump became rich? he bought houses in 2008.. when the economy was crashing.. he bought for dirt cheap.. when every one was pessimistic he tried his luck...

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
What I want is I want to live a life where I am no longer in the cycle that broke me in the first place. I think this is a crazy dream because it is impossible to escape the cycle.