to get a gf you need confience, and to have confidence you need a gf

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameDevCel

Mr Edgy McEdgyLord
its like the, i can't get job because jobs require experience, and i can't get experience because no job will hire me

seriously it fuсking stupid, only way to get ahead on the job market nowdays is to be some trust funded kiddo, same goes with dating market, you fucked if you not born a chad/pretty boy

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
    104/300
Kurdey said:
GameDevCel said:
its like the, i can't get job because jobs require experience, and i can't get experience because no job will hire me
basically modern america JFL
Speaking as a life longt American, America is FUCKIED
i do hope that eventually theres going to be a big reset on America, or at least start getting better. so, one step at getting better is stop sucking China's 2 inch dick, as most mainstream media, especially movies and tv shows only appeal to china. that's why it's always so normie like, because of chinese censorship fuсking up art.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
Lordgoro said:
Kurdey said:
basically modern america JFL
Speaking as a life longt American, America is FUCKIED
i do hope that eventually theres going to be a big reset on America, or at least start getting better. so, one step at getting better is stop sucking China's 2 inch dick, as most mainstream media, especially movies and tv shows only appeal to china. that's why it's always so normie like, because of chinese censorship fuсking up art.
We can rebuild something far BETTER from the RUBBLE, but first there HAS to BE RUBBLE

Addict66

39/48
Even though I live in low wage shithole country I still feel bad for America.

Feminism is at it's worst there, absurd amount of people cramped up in one place, no free health care and all the other bullshit like Tornados every few days. Not to mention retаrded law system.

Make America great again.

GeraltOfRivia

114/300
That is the thing, it's ridiculous that they expect guys to have confidence just out of thin air. Like if yoy get constantly rejected over and over again and the reasons for your rejections are obvious, then of course you will have zero confidence. Sure, you can pretend, but what happened to "be yourself"? That doesn't apply anymore?

DontWakeMe

103/300
It's a bullsh*t excuse. Some girls are attracted to confident guys. The guy is confident because he is successful with women, but even if that same guy wasn't confident she would probably still be attracted to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.