To bluepilled

Czierepah

Incels.Net Junior
Okay so most of you tries to explain our problems with personality or confidence. I want to explain why it doesn't mean so much in my opinion based on science.

So from the point of view of biology we are animals. And that means we also have primitve instincts and women are as primitive as men but in different way. A men want to spread his genes as much as possible while women want to find a partner who will provide to her and her children peacefull existance.

Becouse of that most important things are:
- money ant status - I think its quite simple. Thanks to both of that you can be a breadwinner. I guess most of you will not approve that but... you can be alone and beautifull, you can be outgoing and alone, you can be inteligent and alone but if you have money you will easly find a women. She will not trully love you probably but you will not be alone;
- look - it means that her children will be strong and healthy;
- personality - if you are charismatic and self confident you can get status and money;
- inteligence - but it cuts both ways. If you are inteligent you can get money and status but you also have analitic way of thinking which makes you worse at being caretaker and you will be porbably making decisions by logical way which makes you harder to manipulate. You will not sacrifice yourself as much as an blind idiot.

As you see, most of us lack the most important criteria: money and status, look. Without both of them it is very hard to build up your personality. And some of us are also dumb so they don't have even inteligence which can be as helpful as harmful.

Of course there are some guys who are not handsome and have no money and they still have girlfriends. Why is it so? Men much less care about women look and status which is SCIENTIFICALY proved. They mostly want to spread their genes as much as possible so they don't give a fuck. That means the number of desperate women is much smaller than desperate men. It also means that there will be more loneless man than loneless women. Thank you very much for paying attention :).

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hehe, I have no money, No status, no charisma, No looks... But I DO have Intelligence... Thereby showing that intelligence wont get you very far without the help of those categories... Looks, you can get girls, Money, you can get even MORE girls, status(like fame) even MORE options.. But JUST intelligence, youll get NOTHING

love

Femoid
Czierepah said:
Okay so most of you tries to explain our problems with personality or confidence. I want to explain why it doesn't mean so much in my opinion based on science.

So from the point of view of biology we are animals. And that means we also have primitve instincts and women are as primitive as men but in different way. A men want to spread his genes as much as possible while women want to find a partner who will provide to her and her children peacefull existance.

Becouse of that most important things are:
- money ant status - I think its quite simple. Thanks to both of that you can be a breadwinner. I guess most of you will not approve that but... you can be alone and beautifull, you can be outgoing and alone, you can be inteligent and alone but if you have money you will easly find a women. She will not trully love you probably but you will not be alone;
- look - it means that her children will be strong and healthy;
- personality - if you are charismatic and self confident you can get status and money;
- inteligence - but it cuts both ways. If you are inteligent you can get money and status but you also have analitic way of thinking which makes you worse at being caretaker and you will be porbably making decisions by logical way which makes you harder to manipulate. You will not sacrifice yourself as much as an blind idiot.

As you see, most of us lack the most important criteria: money and status, look. Without both of them it is very hard to build up your personality. And some of us are also dumb so they don't have even inteligence which can be as helpful as harmful.

Of course there are some guys who are not handsome and have no money and they still have girlfriends. Why is it so? Men much less care about women look and status which is SCIENTIFICALY proved. They mostly want to spread their genes as much as possible so they don't give a fuck. That means the number of desperate women is much smaller than desperate men. It also means that there will be more loneless man than loneless women. Thank you very much for paying attention :).
mostly true. Money and status are very important. I'm not a gold digger by any means, my favourite restaurant is Swiss chalet and I dont drink so I'm a cheap date. I also make the same or very close to the same as men I date which is around 90k. I have dated guys who make less than me but it doesnt make sense to date someone who was making half of what I make because it would never be equal when it comes to buying a house or splitting bills or vacations ect. I think it needs to be balanced because all these qualities are important. Being with someone who has no personality would be awful. The most important thing is humour and friendship which I can detect within 3 dates. If it doesnt even get to one date than it maybe looks. If it doesnt workout in the first few dates its personality. If it doesnt workout within a month than its chemistry, if it doesnt work out in 3 months its money, intelligence. After 3 months its more compatibility and family stuff or treatment some guys start off nice and then become jerks showing their true colours after the first few months.

Jorami

Femoid
Lordgoro said:
Hehe, I have no money, No status, no charisma, No looks... But I DO have Intelligence... Thereby showing that intelligence wont get you very far without the help of those categories... Looks, you can get girls, Money, you can get even MORE girls, status(like fame) even MORE options.. But JUST intelligence, youll get NOTHING
Thats for everything. You wont get girls by just being nice or just being mean. You need to be interesting. Nobody likes boring people.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Jorami said:
Lordgoro said:
Thats for everything. You wont get girls by just being nice or just being mean. You need to be interesting. Nobody likes boring people.
Luckily thats one thing ive NEVER been accused of, being BORING! :cool:

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Jorami said:
Lordgoro said:
I disagree. There's plenty of boring/samey people in relationships. Being interesting actually seems to kill your chances

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
You have 25 grand, thats way more money than 90% of americans. 50% of americans are in debt or have less than 1000 in savings...

The evolutionary argument about men being breadwinners doesn't add up when you see FTM homeless junkies getting laid more than many chads...46% of women are also single mothers...

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:
You have 25 grand, thats way more money than 90% of americans. 50% of americans are in debt or have less than 1000 in savings...

The evolutionary argument about men being breadwinners doesn't add up when you see FTM homeless junkies getting laid more than many chads...46% of women are also single mothers...
I doubt that. 25k is not that much to have in savings. Most people have that or much more in savings.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:

I doubt that. 25k is not that much to have in savings. Most people have that or much more in savings.
Facts dont lie. 50% of americans are very much in debt and have less than 1000 dollars in savings.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:

Facts dont lie. 50% of americans are very much in debt and have less than 1000 dollars in savings.
Depends on the debt though because mortgage debt is hood debt

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
School debt, mortgage debt, car debt, credit card debt, etc.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Thats not all bad. I just paid off my school debt. I dont have a car. My credit cards I pay every month and I have a mortgage which is debt but its good debt and I have alot in savings.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Thats not all bad. I just paid off my school debt. I dont have a car. My credit cards I pay every month and I have a mortgage which is debt but its good debt and I have alot in savings.
Why do you make everything about you. I'm trying to have sympathy for poor Americans in debt. It's not a good society if 50% of the people are suffering. I even get commercials saying that 70% of Americans are in pain.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Why do you make everything about you. I'm trying to have sympathy for poor Americans in debt. It's not a good society if 50% of the people are suffering. I even get commercials saying that 70% of Americans are in pain.
Because debt isnt always bad. mortgage, car and school debt is good debt its an investment.

Jorami

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
I disagree. There's plenty of boring/samey people in relationships. Being interesting actually seems to kill your chances
My definition of boring is someone who is so uninteresting it is hard to talk to them. I dont think calm or level headed people are boring, It just depends on how they talk. I've met a guy who was definitely boring. He has a boring monotone voice, he didn't seem to have strong opinions on many things, he liked to talk about school work (school work is boring!), and he rarely tries to make conversations fun. Occasionally we'll talk about religion and it can be interesting, but usually.... . .

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Lordgoro said:

Pretty much EVERYONE I know personally doesnt even have a POT to piss in! And the ones that ARE actually working STRUGGLE to save even a lousy 50 bucks.. So yes, maybe the "average american" does have a LOT more, but in my circles, they dont exist... However, I walk around portland, and EVERY car on the road is brand new! Every yuppie I see is drinking expensive starbucks, and wears the finest most expensive brand name clothes... I SEE these folks EVERYWHERE, I just dont know them personally... But there sure must be a LOT of RICH americans that dont even REALIZE they are RICH!! So yes, 25k is NOTHING, when you see it realistically...

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Jorami said:
notheregoaway said:
My definition of boring is someone who is so uninteresting it is hard to talk to them. I dont think calm or level headed people are boring, It just depends on how they talk. I've met a guy who was definitely boring. He has a boring monotone voice, he didn't seem to have strong opinions on many things, he liked to talk about school work (school work is boring!), and he rarely tries to make conversations fun. Occasionally we'll talk about religion and it can be interesting, but usually.... . .
That's more interesting than most other people. Too many people think the same way, in the way that they don't like to have any depth to their thoughts. I mean yeah it is bad to not have an opinion on things, but it's even worse to have the same opinions as the rest of the sheep.

Besides, having different opinions can get you ostracized these days. It's entirely possible that guy does have strong opinions and just won't express them.

Doesn't change the fact that many dull as dishwater people can still somehow find love while the guys who are actually interesting cannot...

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Because debt isnt always bad. mortgage, car and school debt is good debt its an investment.
Debt is not an investment. Cars are not an investment. Cars lose value the longer you drive it. School is a gamble hoping to get hired in a crowded market.