Tinder

WelcomeToMyDNA

Look it up on YouTube. Instant blackpill dosage. Women are evil. FACEandLMS does a lot of good videos detailing the results of online dating profile experiments.

AfricanCel

I remember creating a tinder profile and okcupid profile last year September and checking on it every day and have 0 matches. I still check on it up to today for hope, and still 0 matches. It made me feel worse to the point where I wish I never made the profile in the first place. There wasn't one woman willing to give me a chance even though I swiped right on every single woman. Women are cruel if your not good looking. You can make a profile on tinder, but brace yourself for constant rejection.

WelcomeToMyDNA

AfricanCel said:
I remember creating a tinder profile and okcupid profile last year September and checking on it every day and have 0 matches. I still check on it up to today for hope, and still 0 matches. It made me feel worse to the point where I wish I never made the profile in the first place. There wasn't one woman willing to give me a chance even though I swiped right on every single woman. Women are cruel if your not good looking. You can make a profile on tinder, but brace yourself for constant rejection.

Lordgoro

AfricanCel said:
Agreed.. I deleted ALL my profiles, even on POF, they are supposed to be considered the "bottom of the barrel", I was told long ago "try pof, youll get laid dont worry, the DESPERATE girls all go there"! Many years later, still no legitimate messages, not even ONE!! So ALL my profiles are deleted, and im happier for it..

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Not sure if it's that women are evil, or that women are the same as men.

Like if you had a tindr profile, and you saw guy's profiles, and they were ugly or average, you'd hit X too.

I would argue that bluepilled or redpilled women are evil, because they are dishonest and use men for money. Redpilled also evil because it promotes unevolved personality traits. Also, women who bash incels are pure evil.

Overall I think men are the more easygoing and honest sex, women seem to have paranoia and ghost often over trivial things, I think its more hormonal than inherent though, studies show female testosterone levels is below the norm for healthy females, this might be caused by envirotoxins.

tremor

Staff Member
Lurk pig woman dating experiment. Enjoy your equal opportunity and fair competition.