Tinder are scammers

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
Since tinder for unattractive men is basically pointless, i feel like Tinder are a scammers for not putting some kind of warning on the front page of their app along the lines of "if you are an unattractive man, do not use this app" since they charge a subscription fee for gold membership, i just feel like they must have made millions off of giving men false hope into paying the gold membership fee, these scam artists deserve to be locked up in a federal prison if you ask me

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
As long as they get their money, they don't care about anything. Incels shouldn't even go near any dating sites. An incel using a dating site and expecting matches is like a blind man going to an art gallery and expecting to see art.

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
good analogy, but does that mean that they should still be charging the blind man to enter the art gallery or they should let him know its a waste of time

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
well, the right thing to do is ban him from ever entering the gallery because there's nothing for him there. But since people love money, they will charge him and let him enter and pretend that they don't know he's blind.

Ravio

Niga cat
LonelyGuy said:
Since tinder for unattractive men is basically pointless, i feel like Tinder are a scammers for not putting some kind of warning on the front page of their app along the lines of "if you are an unattractive man, do not use this app" since they charge a subscription fee for gold membership, i just feel like they must have made millions off of giving men false hope into paying the gold membership fee, these scam artists deserve to be locked up in a federal prison if you ask me
Well if people are stupid enought to give their money to "gold membership" and other kind of useless stuff they would have wasted those money in other stupid ways... Stupid people don't deserve to own money, i'd like to know a way to milk those idiots tinder style.

JuliusCaesar

Incels.Net Junior
Tinder (and services like it) should be illegal because it completely FUCKED the dating market. Just for domestic stability the government should ban it. As time goes on more and more men are becoming incel because female standards are getting higher and higher. Societies never do well when there is a large amount of incel men in the general population.

evocd

Incels.Net Junior
All these women on tinder only want chads, i have tried and i am average looking and have only matched to three females and non have even responded, leading me to believe they are only there for an ego boost, it's disgusting, they think they're so above us.