Tinder are for chads only jfl

Topfet

Too tired to give a fuck
I never tried but I guess I will give it a shot to see how bad I'll get shitted on. I could care less at this point and I'm in recovery right now because of my heroin addiction.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
I only get matches with fat ugly non feminine looking women. they are like 1/10 i wouldnt bang when im totally drunk and horny. deleted that evil app again. its just waste. its literally an app for cheap prostitutes but only if youre a chad

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Gonna upload some of my last matches .........

photo5465542546873757295.jpgphoto5465542546873757294.jpgphoto5465542546873757293.jpgphoto5465542546873757292.jpgphoto5465542546873757291.jpgphoto5465542546873757290.jpgphoto5465542546873757289.jpg

while i would like to date and get to known a beautiful women like that

photo5465542546873757296.jpg

but that wont happen ...

that was my profile with my pictures. Im tall (6,6 ft) and wrote it in my BIO and it still doesnt matter guys. Its totally OVER

photo5465542546873757297.jpg

Apathycel

A nobody
I only get matches with fat ugly non feminine looking women. they are like 1/10 i wouldnt bang when im totally drunk and horny. deleted that evil app again. its just waste. its literally an app for cheap prostitutes but only if youre a chad
Even the 1/10 women don’t want me...

Defy

Mentalcel
they also use it for betabux after they get pumped and dumped by chad. Look at all the single moms on there tired of playing games LOL! They played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master

View attachment 22751View attachment 22752View attachment 22753View attachment 22754View attachment 22755View attachment 22756View attachment 22757

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

that was my profile with my pictures. Im tall (6,6 ft) and wrote it in my BIO and it still doesnt matter guys. Its totally OVER

View attachment 22759
Chads me. Mogs me. Brads me. Asteroids me. Wolfs me. Pushes me.

Angryatsociety

If you have to explain a joke, there is no joke!

View attachment 22751View attachment 22752View attachment 22753View attachment 22754View attachment 22755View attachment 22756View attachment 22757

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
That is so fucked up. Those bitches look like trannies.

Apathycel

A nobody

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
Is that actually you in those pictures? If so, you mog the ѕhit out of me. You don’t know how badly I wish I was you. You got matched with a curry woman and a lesbian looking tomboy? Mogs me viciously tbh.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
Is that actually you in those pictures? If so, you mog the ѕhit out of me. You don’t know how badly I wish I was you. You got matched with a curry woman and a lesbian looking tomboy? Mogs me viciously tbh.
Amazing such a Chad is even posting here. When I looked at photos of me the other day, I felt so sick I had to delete them

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
Amazing such a Chad is even posting here. When I looked at photos of me the other day, I felt so sick I had to delete them
The only time I had a good jawline is when I starved myself before. Well, it was kinda like starving myself. All I literally ate at the time was fruits and vegetables, occasionally rice and chicken.

Mr.Hendrix

Incels.Net Master
Mr.Hendrix said:
Apathycel said:
The only time I had a good jawline is when I starved myself before. Well, it was kinda like starving myself. All I literally ate at the time was fruits and vegetables, occasionally rice and chicken.
Proof you can jawlinemaxx. Chads won't tell you this, they want you to look like ѕhit

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Mr.Hendrix said:
Proof you can jawlinemaxx. Chads won't tell you this, they want you to look like ѕhit
Mewing helps too. The best thing to do, which is probably better than mewing, is to chew a special type of gum that is tough. For example, I heard that this is pretty good:
Apparently, if you chew gum like this three times a week for one hour for a long period of time (maybe a few month), your jawline will strengthen. You can’t change your jaw bones but you can change your jaw muscles.

Apathycel

A nobody

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
You mog me so viciously. That first girl reminds me of my internet ex. I wish I was you.

Primordial94

Incels.Net Regular
It's important to remember that sometimes women are usually tinder to boost their ego, and they aren't even looking for a hookup they just like knowing that guys want them.

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
believe me it wouldnt change that much. i maybe not completeley ugly and still im totally outplayed by gigachads. i cant get what i want like you. when my adhd autism kicks in, cockblock myself all the time.

as i said before in other postings its my beard helping for a better jaw. i look pretty ugly without a beard

Apathycel

A nobody
Apathycel said:
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
Apathycel said:
Wolf said:

View attachment 22758

but that wont happen ...

View attachment 22759
believe me it wouldnt change that much. i maybe not completeley ugly and still im totally outplayed by gigachads. i cant get what i want like you. when my adhd autism kicks in, cockblock myself all the time.

as i said before in other postings its my beard helping for a better jaw. i look pretty ugly without a beard
Over for autismcels. No true romantic love from a foid unless you’re Chad.