TIK TOK IS NO MORE

Reformedcel

Incels.Net Regular
All of the chads and foids are crying rn but I couldn’t be any happier I don’t even like trump but he’s based as fuck for this.

B5684AA3-301C-441B-BD0F-66D806F214E1.jpeg

It had its nice blackpills but all things must come to an end, zuckerburg is also developing a new app that will probably rival tik tok in its degeneracy so this celebration will be short lived..

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Pure lifefuel.

NPCs seething.

One less place for holes and chads to ѕhit around.

Never forget the fact they censored sub 7 males.

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
All of the chads and foids are crying rn but I couldn’t be any happier I don’t even like trump but he’s based as fuck for this.

View attachment 26790

It had its nice blackpills but all things must come to an end, zuckerburg is also developing a new app that will probably rival tik tok in its degeneracy so this celebration will be short lived..
I want Sharia law

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Based, but Blumph should be busy pacifying the rioters and investigating potential voter fraud. He's been acting like a retаrd over the last half a year tbh and will probably lose to Bidencel with priorities like this.

Lordgoro

Your TRUE Emperor! Kneel!
Based, but Blumph should be busy pacifying the rioters and investigating potential voter fraud. He's been acting like a retаrd over the last half a year tbh and will probably lose to Bidencel with priorities like this.
TRUMPS like me, he has BIGGER FISH to fry!

FemoidsGTFO

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Pure lifefuel.

NPCs seething.

View attachment 26793

One less place for holes and chads to ѕhit around.

Never forget the fact they censored sub 7 males.

Unlike TikTok, AR-15s don't undermine the very foundation of society in an attempt to destroy Western civilization.

Last edited:

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I don't even know what is this TIK TOK eveyone is talking about
I don't use social networks anymore

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I'm not in US so I'll still see Tiktok. But why should we celebrate this?

Tiktok reveals women's nature. It's in there where they whored there bodies and prove they are nothing but sex. It is in there where feminazis say, "When we go out at 12 midnight and kill all men."
Let them exist so there will be more black pill men