Thoughts on trans people?

astronomical

Incels.Net Junior
I have been looking around this section and just have been wondering
i see posts and questions about other sexualities but what do you all think of ftm/mtf people?
Like how do you all see them as?

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
I don't consider them as humans but probably some kind of devil, I think they shouldn't be allowed to walk at street, would be better for everyone.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Both women and mtf trans should not be walking on street, unless wearing modest Victorian era clothing of course, that of course doees not show cleavage. I do not think women or mtfs are possessed by demons fulltime, rather, when an incel approaches them, some malicious demon enters them and convinces them to reject incel. That is one of my theories, but not sure.

astronomical

Incels.Net Junior
Both women and mtf trans should not be walking on street, unless wearing modest Victorian era clothing of course, that of course doees not show cleavage. I do not think women or mtfs are possessed by demons fulltime, rather, when an incel approaches them, some malicious demon enters them and convinces them to reject incel. That is one of my theories, but not sure.
I see. Do you think of mtf trans as women as well?

B_C4

Incels.Net Regular
If I, a cis man who is karyotypically male cannot use the womens toilets for obvious reasons, trans women, who are karyotypically male should also be barred by that same standard.
Alright so quick background I identify as ftm. Though docs say I’m most likely intersex as physically and mentally I have characteristics of both sexes but my insurance is a butt and won’t pay for testing.

To the point. Trans people don’t want your kids or anything else. We just want to use the bathroom. If I go in the girls bathroom they freak the fuck out. Even if I’m not wearing a binder. If I go in the 9/10 no prob. Even if I get a sec glance dude is like “meh probs gay”

Same for a lot of trans women. They go into the men’s room and there is a huge issue because they are perceived as cis women. They use the ladies room and are left alone.

We literally just wanna go to the restroom unbothered

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
What makes them seem evil enough to vanish them from going out?
They are part of LGBT and LGBT community is destroying the world together with feminists which are our declared enemies. They absolutely have something wrong with them, I don't want them to approach me. They are part of the zionism plans.