thot singer cancelled for talking with incels

rain_cloud

Incels.Net Regular

cuck twitter found out “artist” doja cat was simply conversing with incels and decided to cancel her for it ... what a clown world , ehere people will boycot an artist for talking with us as opposed to boycotting them for making terrible brain dead music for wh*res to dance to online. clown world indeed

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
LOL This is some ULTRA BLACKPILL ѕhit. They don't even have her or the males saying anything bad,. The simple the 'Act' of hanging out with sub6 men is enough to have her ridiculed by the mainstream. Also the simple Act of being sub6 on a particular videochat program makes them INCEL HAHAHAHA.

Check out these Gems from Twitter:

I also am not surprised with this. There's a video of her reacting to her song MOO going viral. Ever since I already had this feeling she was probably on the side of Youtube where people cry about SJW

She made a REACTION video, which everyone and their mom makes so she is anti-SJW

I've seen her ex bf Johnny utah so I'm not surprised shes into the Incel type.

Johnny Utah

She dated him back when she was a landwhale nobody. Now that she is famous and got lipo she dropped his ass like last week's ѕhit lol.

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
i just realized them boys are getting played, everyone thinks there incels cause there so fuсking ugly lol.
Damn right, I said the same thing earlier. Wouldn't be surprised if the SJW Hate Train goes and doxxes those boyos in the next week or so. Ya know gotta send them Death Threats and call their place of work because they are "EeeeVIlLL InCEELLs thAt MiGhT ShooT a MaLL". Since that's what's in SoYCieties limited attention span right now when they hear the word INCEL.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

cuck twitter found out “artist” doja cat was simply conversing with incels and decided to cancel her for it ... what a clown world , ehere people will boycot an artist for talking with us as opposed to boycotting them for making terrible brain dead music for wh*res to dance to online. clown world indeed

she got her twiterr cancelled because she talked to an incel in a chat?

Last edited:

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master