This World needs a cleansing

TheLastMujahid

38/42
I swear I ask my self at times WTF is really the purpose of all of this ѕhit? Life in general. Why do we have to deal with the bullshit of others and suffer. If I had the choice of being born or not I wouldn’t even check is this world but selfish ass people keep having babies thinking they would be able to take care of them. If there is no god then the only way this madness ends is if this world is destroyed. By natural disaster or plague or whatever but it isn’t happening fast enough. The conversations people have, the jobs and hobbies People do is just something to do to waste time until you die. The galaxy needs a reboot. Seriously

Last edited:

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
I swear I ask my self at times WTF is really the purpose of all of this ѕhit? Life in general. Why do we have to deal with the bullshit of others and suffer. If I had the choice of being born or not I wouldn’t even check is this world. If there is no god then the only way this madness ends is if this world is destroyed. The galaxy needs a reboot. Seriously
Absolutely! Pray that an asteroid the size of Russia slams into the earth!

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    149/300
TheLastMujahid said:
I swear I ask my self at times WTF is really the purpose of all of this ѕhit? Life in general. Why do we have to deal with the bullshit of others and suffer. If I had the choice of being born or not I wouldn’t even check is this world. If there is no god then the only way this madness ends is if this world is destroyed. The galaxy needs a reboot. Seriously
FINGERS CROSSED

TheLastMujahid

38/42
TheLastMujahid said:
I’m just saying I’m tired of going through the meaningless bullshit day in and day out with little or no results. It’s become harder to live in this world. An saying then “make something have meaning” isn’t enough anymore.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Panther said:
TheLastMujahid said:
FINGERS CROSSED
Amen, i pray for nuclear chemical and biological WARFARE!

Spice The Baby

Druggie and a baby
    103/127
Spice The Baby said:
TheLastMujahid said:
Let’s see what the Corona virus can do. You think it holds promise?
Probably, most of it is in UK so that is a good sign already!
Hmm I never knew that I though it was only in China but I figured it would eventually move out the country. All part of the plan I guess.
Mhm yes but i hope it targets the right people! cough cough normies

TheLastMujahid

38/42
TheLastMujahid said:
Let’s see what the Corona virus can do. You think it holds promise?
NOPE.. they ALREADY sadly have a vaccine! We need something with a minimum 50 PERCENT mortality rate, to make ANY impact on the world! any less then that, and its laughable
Damn. Well scientists won’t be able to stop the inevitable forever.